Reviews for Home
Jennyngibbsbelong2getha chapter 4 . 6/12/2008
I want to hug you hehe

I love this story so sweet and fluffy Jibbs rox!

lindainsweden chapter 4 . 6/11/2008
Phew, I'm glad they caught the bad guy (or woman in this case). Loved the fluffy ending! :)
VerityFrancesB chapter 4 . 6/11/2008
*wipes tear away* So cute!

I love it, well done poppet!

VerityFrancesB chapter 3 . 6/11/2008
Yeah, she's awake!

I wanna give Tony a hug or shake him to tell him its not his fault!

VerityFrancesB chapter 2 . 6/11/2008
Love it love it love it!

aserene chapter 4 . 6/10/2008
beautifully done! Excellent work!
TablesTurned chapter 3 . 6/3/2008
I love this take on the episode. Absolutley everything about it. Update quickly!
lindainsweden chapter 3 . 5/28/2008
Yay, she's awake! Please update your wonderful story soon!

Linda

FairCritic chapter 3 . 5/27/2008
You should be writing the episodes. I really liked your ending. You're going to continue it, right? I'd really love to read more. I taped the Finale episode because I couldn't watch it immediately, and I must have played the part where they revealed Jenny to be dead twelve times. I was shocked. I thought that Jenny and Gibbs would get back together at the end of the episode. And I have to admit, I thought Gibbs was gonna buy it right there at the end, with the russian chick. If Franks hadn't showed up, I'm betting he'dve stood there and let himself be shot. I'm actually rather eager to meet the new team though. It's a fascinating plot twist, though I don't really like Leon. He seems like too much of a play-by-the-rules kind of guy. What do you think?

FairCritic
aserene chapter 3 . 5/27/2008
Yes! She woke up! Good on you Jen, hang in there!

Update soon! Love it!
Mrs.Scott323 chapter 2 . 5/23/2008
Three generations of .. I don't know, probies? ;)

I love it!
Mrs.Scott323 chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Ohh I like this, this is so much better than the real episode!

Lol “I don’t care if the house is on fire.” was that a deliberate reference?
Psycho Maddy chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
You kept her alive!Don't 's too many dead bodies around here already.I agree with Katie.I hope there will be closure Jenny...I wish I could make Gibbs cry, cut off his hands or woman should have hurt him a little!
aserene chapter 2 . 5/22/2008
Poor Tony, he really does feel guilty. Excellent work!
lindainsweden chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Oh, nice start! Please update soon! I wish they'd had time to take Jen to the hospital in Judgement Day as well... :(

Linda