Reviews for Calling You
theway.youare13 chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
I totally love the way you write. I also wish there was a scene like that about Thirteen discovering she had Huntington and someone who actually sees and comfort her... so I'm glad you wrote it..
theway.youare13 chapter 2 . 5/14/2013
"She rested her hands on Thirteen's shoulders just letting her know she was there.

Thirteen slowly took Cameron's hands and slid them around her waist so that Cameron was holding her from behind. "

I really liked that scene! and the whole fic, too!
HeatherSS1 chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
Wow. Awesome story! I especially love Thirteen's class on Huntington's, she's really good at teaching! And then the revelation that *that's* why she was on the roof... Wow. Thank goodness Cameron was there.
CJ4Eva chapter 3 . 10/11/2011
OMG! To imagine the possible chain of events if Cameron hadn't turned up! I like the way thirteen taught too, from her own personal experience. Nice work! :)
CJ4Eva chapter 2 . 10/11/2011
The closeness is so nice, despite the circumstances in which they are in, at least thirteen didn't turn Cameron away.
CJ4Eva chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Fine 1st chapter, despite its sad ending.
tortured2 chapter 3 . 8/1/2009
I don't know how I missed this one...but damn it was good! )
Valentine T. Bloom chapter 3 . 5/11/2009
Great job, nice plot. Also nice doctor stuff/. loll
LivinginBedlam chapter 3 . 3/3/2009

me loves it ')

Sad but really beautiful.

awsome job D
Emma James chapter 3 . 2/19/2009
WonderousPlaceForAnEcho chapter 2 . 1/28/2009
you're a writer-you should be able to explain why you wrote something in the first place and why you would consider it to be therapeutic, so this was intense, smart and sad but it was well written, with what I assume to be pre-thought and consideration. so you have some really sweet/heartfelt ideas in here, nice job. Now Go To Sleep.
impeccableblahs chapter 3 . 1/28/2009
"it's not that bad"

jesus, i would have grilled that med student to bits, lol.

this is a great story so far. very well written.
RunAwayLifeguard24 chapter 3 . 1/20/2009
This is intriguing and well written. I really enjoyed reading this :)
Shananigan chapter 3 . 1/3/2009
loved it! what a really good ending.
E. Christianna chapter 3 . 11/24/2008
Loved this fic. Very well written. Thanks for a great Thirteen/Cameron fic!