Reviews for Steadfast Heart
LeesaCrakon chapter 4 . 10/14/2019
That was an absolutely wonderful read, had me in tears. being American seeing affection between brothers like that would be taboo here, but it fits them so well and you can see that their love for each other and fiercely and completely brotherly love. I absolutely love it.
ImMikaHasegawa chapter 1 . 9/3/2019
The Bromance is nearly guttering through Romance that my heart clenched so much in anticipation. But I remembered, they were actual siblings.
TheGiftofAslan chapter 4 . 8/9/2019
This is brilliant! I hope you somehow read this review because this is amazing! Like the way you captured both of their emotions and the angst is just perfect! You did a fantastic job!
Rsk chapter 3 . 5/18/2018
Really cool how you connected the kiss to both cheeks to how peter greets kings in the book, the last battle.
Plus this is adorable
half-moons chapter 1 . 12/15/2016
DAMN, I'm reading this with Coldplay's Fix You, and I'm crying! Aslan bless your writing skills!
Kionkitchee chapter 4 . 11/23/2015
You messed my feelings! Every single chapter you managed to stirred up my angsty soul! Good job! Love it!
seekerstone chapter 4 . 10/8/2014
this is so much at the boundary of bromance and romance gosh hhahaha
Simon chapter 4 . 10/1/2014
Aaaaggghhhhh too much fluff to handleeeeeeeeeeee
BLARRRRGGGHHHH
*spits out rainbows*
TASTE THE RAINBOWS
Guest chapter 4 . 6/30/2014
Okay, stop it now. ARGH! So sad... :')
Linguam chapter 4 . 6/5/2014
This is a remarkable story with four equally remarkable chapters of brotherly bonding. I could, and most definitely will, read them all over and over again. Thank you!

/Linguam
SheLovesGreenTea chapter 4 . 4/20/2014
Kisses, Hugs, licks, NUZZLES! By Aslan, I LOVE this fic. It makes me feel all warm and gooey inside. NOt gonna lie, i did tear up a bit. Seriously though, PLEASE keep on writing fics like this. They're simply brilliant. :)
OJSZ chapter 4 . 7/22/2013
Lovely!
Book girl fan chapter 3 . 4/17/2013
Do you have a brother? Because I have two of them, one older, one younger. While I would be distraught if either of them went out to battle, and would hug them fiercely before they left, and once they came back, kissing like that isn't done, at least not in my family. My younger brother would be disgusted, and my older brother freaked out. Seriously, what boys would do that?
wanderlustcali chapter 4 . 4/1/2013
Loved it! Definetly cried ;)
Karola chapter 4 . 11/30/2012
This is the most touching story I read here, on fanfiction. It gave me hope, and I can not honestly explain why, but it did. I really love stories abou Edmund and reading such an incredible emotional story made me proud of you (even if I do not know you ;]). I guess you are a very talented person and I hope you will not abandon writing.