Reviews for Disappointed
Shadow of Secrets chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Imagining that happening on tv...

Nah! I want it so badly to happen so badly but Kishi just wont do it :(

This story was good!
uchiha-ino03 chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
great story! i loved it!
sadlonelylittlegirl chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
aw. this was so sweet. nice idea too. you did a wonderful job. yeah, i noticed some grammar errors, but i myself am not so good at it either. hehe.
Hhahgllaghgw chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Aw this was so sweet! I could imagine Sasuke doing that too! Love this story!

AkemixHanako!
Coco-Minu chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Interesting.
Ooottakkajiii chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Yes...I luv this story...!
kljjlkjlkj chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
It was pretty thing is, I wouldn't use italics so much. They start to lose their effect after many italiczed watch the comma use. Other than that, this fic was GREAT.
Neko-Chan chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Nice oneshot :] I liked the ending when she finds out why she isn't on the same team, it was cute

But I don't think you have to italicise as much as you did. Even though, it was still a good story :]
chickenwire chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
this was really good _ but you realy don't need to italicise as much. Italics should be used as emphasis words only, like capitals.

''NO I am not okay, I told him FRANKLY.'' had italics in No and Frankly. You don't need themn both. This would have been fine:

'NO, I am not okay,' I told him frankly.'

Do you understand? Italics are good, but if you overuse them then they can be meaningless and annoying to read. It's LIKE I use them all the TIME when I WRITE to you, it GETS really ANNOYING to read and PUTS wrong EMPHASIS on things THAT are unnsesasary.

_

Nice story, intersting concept and well written. Fix up the italics and it'll be freaking fantastic. well done D
artifficial sunshine chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Wow! So nice!
kudos to u chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
now thats what you called originalty and sweetness
hellahpretty08 chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
We do NOT have the same style of writing, but like you I always ask people to point out my mistakes. LOL. I like how it is and it's really sweet. I know right, Ino kicks ass and we should write MORE Ino-centric. Definitely agree to what you said.