Reviews for Disappointed
Shadow of Secrets chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Imagining that happening on tv...

Nah! I want it so badly to happen so badly but Kishi just wont do it :(

This story was good!
uchiha-ino03 chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
great story! i loved it!
sadlonelylittlegirl chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
aw. this was so sweet. nice idea too. you did a wonderful job. yeah, i noticed some grammar errors, but i myself am not so good at it either. hehe.
Hhahgllaghgw chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Aw this was so sweet! I could imagine Sasuke doing that too! Love this story!

Coco-Minu chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Ooottakkajiii chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Yes...I luv this story...!
kljjlkjlkj chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
It was pretty thing is, I wouldn't use italics so much. They start to lose their effect after many italiczed watch the comma use. Other than that, this fic was GREAT.
Neko-Chan chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Nice oneshot :] I liked the ending when she finds out why she isn't on the same team, it was cute

But I don't think you have to italicise as much as you did. Even though, it was still a good story :]
chickenwire chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
this was really good _ but you realy don't need to italicise as much. Italics should be used as emphasis words only, like capitals.

''NO I am not okay, I told him FRANKLY.'' had italics in No and Frankly. You don't need themn both. This would have been fine:

'NO, I am not okay,' I told him frankly.'

Do you understand? Italics are good, but if you overuse them then they can be meaningless and annoying to read. It's LIKE I use them all the TIME when I WRITE to you, it GETS really ANNOYING to read and PUTS wrong EMPHASIS on things THAT are unnsesasary.

Nice story, intersting concept and well written. Fix up the italics and it'll be freaking fantastic. well done D
artifficial sunshine chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Wow! So nice!
kudos to u chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
now thats what you called originalty and sweetness
hellahpretty08 chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
We do NOT have the same style of writing, but like you I always ask people to point out my mistakes. LOL. I like how it is and it's really sweet. I know right, Ino kicks ass and we should write MORE Ino-centric. Definitely agree to what you said.