Reviews for Entertain Me
Devon Marie Darling chapter 3 . 10/4/2011
Dawwwwwwwwwwwwwww 3 Those were so cute! :3

And you're right. The category needs more stories (unfortunately, I can't remember a lick of the plot I had for one...)

Anyways, they were well written and well...adorable. :3
luchia911 chapter 3 . 4/5/2011
I love this make more chapters. U should make hikaru pregnant. Just a idea. U go girl/boy!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
one of my favorite manga's. i could actually picture izumi doing doing what he did. lol good stuff
Broken.Bells chapter 3 . 7/6/2010
Well, that was wonderful. I'm glad I got to read some good fics of this pairing after finishing the manga. It's being two years since this was posted! Hope you welcome reviews, still.
Lingo10 chapter 3 . 7/22/2009
aw ;] true love at its best!
Johonna Marie chapter 3 . 5/10/2009
oh that was really good! they really sound like the real characters, i think you will be able to get ur ideas back,and they will rock. i'll be waiting with baited breath!
completeandtotalrandomness chapter 3 . 3/8/2009
this is so kawaii!
Yes We are your Stalkers chapter 3 . 3/3/2009
This is amazing and we adore your story/stories.

love

*Hopeless Star Gazer*

fnws
monica chapter 3 . 1/2/2009
Thanks for these cute short stories! they are very cute! what if you wrote one about how they get engaged or something. that would be cool!
nala-the.one.and.only chapter 3 . 12/12/2008
like it. write more plz!
tikkul chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
Super Major Love For Tenshi Ja Nai fanfic. I can hardly find any. I wish more people were into the series! Keep up the good work!
UpperClassK9 chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
I sorta agree with you. I too, am a fan of Tenshi Ja Nai! and Hikaru and Izumi.

...I'll get to writing my fic as soon as inspiration calls. (read: probably in the next thousand of years.)
Suis123 chapter 3 . 11/22/2008
Fabulous! I just got done reading most of Tenshi Ja Nai! and I can't believe there are so little fics for this series! It was soo good! Keep up the fabulous work!

Update soon!

Cooki
Ayumu Kurokawa chapter 3 . 11/10/2008
Aw very sweet hehe.

Keep up the good work!
MoonFyre12 chapter 3 . 11/10/2008
...*shock*...*registering*...OMG!WE HAVE A CATEGORY? XD HELL YEAH!LETS PARTEH!XDD

...ahem

cute shows what life would be like when they live together.:) continue dear...we need stories! XD

and...WHO!WE HAVE A CATEGORY!WE HAVE A CATEGORY!