Reviews for Quietude
Wolfinson chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
AL Admiral Lily chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
I'd log in to review but since I've already reviewed it won't let me again unless I cheat. And I just love this story too much not to review again. Seriously, this is a highly underrated fandom. It doesn't even have it's own section in the ff . net world. How unfair. This is a story, a ship, that needs to be explored! That's what we do as fans! We write what the actual writers didn't. We fill in the gaps, fix the mistakes. We write the story over and over until it can't be written anymore and then we do it! We write more! So why is this poor fandom so neglected? Were I any good I'd submit something. I have one close to being done but I'm having trouble giving it a proper ending. Perhaps because this entire fandom is about not having an ending. It can go on forever. Yet no one but you was able to write something good enough. *sigh* Once again, job well done.
shallowness chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
I found this adorable and smile-inducing. There were some small SPAG issues and other issues that I would suggest a beta reader could help with, and, on a point of characterisation, I wonder whether Henry wouldn't have been changed more RE: magic by what happened at the end of the film (though I enjoyed the riffing on that) and that Mahoney wouldn't have noticed it. Having said that, there was a lot of insight into the characters, you kept true to them and how they'd fall in love. The wordplay was delighftul and you succeeded on keeping to the quirky warmth of the film.
Rasberry Parfait chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
I like it. You captured the characters very well...
ScarfGirl chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
I totally
arosynose chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
D'aw! Cute, harmless fluff. I luffs it.
jade chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
oh that's wonderful! I love it. ]
Admiral Lily chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
Hazzah! Finally! I love MMWE. Love. It. And so I immediately came to ff dot net to revel in it's wonderfulness through fanfiction. But alas, no such fics existed. Then lo and behold a fic appeared but alas again it was a fic that paired Henry with Eric's Mom (quinge and twitch and shudder). So I stayed away, decided if I were to get more MMWE fic and especially that which involved my favorite pairing, I would have to do it myself. But alas AGAIN I have not been able to complete any of it. My muse teases me with bits and pieces but never does a full story develop. I tried here one last time and found this, your jewel of a fic, waiting for me just begging to be read and loved. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU! I am not - momentarily - slightly less annoyed with the scenes they cut from the movie and did not include as deleted scenes on the DVD (shame on them) that would lend to the romance. You made my day.
Realmer06 chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Thank you so much for writing this! I just saw this movie, and the potential for this romance almost killed me, and I'm incredibly sad that this is the only venture anyone has made!

But I'm so glad you did - this was perfect. Completely in character, and adorable. Well done!
iamthelie chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
This was a cute little story. I could see the potential for something between the two of them, but they didn't do it in the movie. And I liked the interaction you gave them.