Reviews for Little Red
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
Huh. I wish there was more. ;_;
Naruto4Sakura chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
I loved this! Too bad they didn't go any further. But on the bright side it's good to see that Kouga put what was best for Kagome ahead of his own needs. Things could have gotten really complicated for them. lol!
theladypantera chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
I have to agree with "Eternal Anguish" and "Someone's desire"s on this one, you totally nailed Kouga's character and my mind definitely wen to a very, very dirty place ) heehee. So incredibly delicious i've read this story more then once, and I'm sure i'm not the only one. I like how you ended it, painful though it was ('cause you know we wanted to see that lemon, especially the way you would have written it!) ***So hear's my Christmas wish!*** Oh I wish, I wish, I wish that you would write a second part'er to this story showing us the aftermath of that day and its affects on our fav couple with the lemony goodness you know we wanna see :o) lol. At any rate, awesome story, really well done. Loved it.
My Eternal Anguish chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Hmmm too bad for her. Hehe that was great. Such a teaser! I loved it. Great work. I think you captured Kouga's character so perfectly
Starshima chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! VERYYYYY INTERESTING! KAGOME&KOGA 4EVERRRR!
Someones Desire chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Wow! You, my friend, just got my mind into a sick place right now..lol :D
This was great. Kouga is such a sweet heart !
emeliekiki chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
wow so kouga just walks away? I was kinda hoping he'd take the chance given to him...
agirlwithacoin chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
I don't even usually like alt. Inuyasha pairings, but damn.
Inactive ONNMT chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
this was the second fic on fanfic i red. brings back good memries. luved this be4 n still do.

3 3 3
luv luv luv _

btw do u mind if i use this as a basis 4 a chapter in a story?

btw on faves
Erin P chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
That was amazing. I really wish it had gone further, but I understand why you finished it where you did. Great job on this, all in all. I really enjoyed it.
Fearless miko chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
I want to make sweet love to the author :O
Weeping Isislogged off chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Y'know,even though there's no lemon in this fic you really should rate it off as Mature for that,this is a really awesome you make a full story out of it?
Skyrere chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
I like it. It makes me want to see them together in a longer than one shot fic-let.
ilysfmdemetri chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
sexy, u tease. ;D
x.Janele.x chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
OMG I LOVE IT! Gorgeous. This is how Kagome/Koga should be.