Reviews for Surviving Racoon
ALICE IT'S RAINing chapter 12 . 8/11/2010
intresting

redfield chapter 11 . 10/4/2009
aw... please update, it's a very interesting fic!
Redfield chapter 11 . 9/23/2009
you need update, though it's a long time since the last chapter...

i'm really enjoying reading this fic
Summoner Yuna FFX chapter 10 . 1/8/2009
Hey, i just wanna say well done! i love ur stories and i totally think Alice/Rain is one of the best couples out there, besides Jill/Alice :)
jackpot7374 chapter 11 . 12/31/2008
Hi Manu,

Very moving so far. I'm a big fan of RE, and what surprises me the most about that is I'm a guy and never thought of these relationships between any of these characters. I'm kind of a Zombie purist perse, I don't usually like gratuitous nudity and sex in my zombie fiction. I guess you and ALICEITSRAINing have shown me a different point of view. Well written, good emotion and further character expansion beyond what I had imagined. Keep it up and looking forward to more so keep it coming.
ALICE IT'S RAINing chapter 11 . 11/25/2008
not bad

Cellen8 chapter 10 . 10/25/2008
Hey, I just wanna send you nice thoughts and ... you know a smile for all the good memories
ALICE IT'S RAINing chapter 10 . 8/14/2008
shame about no next chapter but its understandable(sorry to hear about your grandma)

hope you get through your difficult time and come back better than ever

good luck and be well

ALICE IT'S RAINing chapter 8 . 7/21/2008
this was a good chapter, the death scene was well written too

ALICE IT'S RAINing chapter 7 . 7/1/2008
good work, this wasn't the best chapter you've done but some of your work is really good so don't worry

the only idea i've got at the moment is that can fights to get the virus(if you wanted to be nasty you could have her kill one of the other characters) so manu is forced to shoot her but during this the virus ends up being realsed and another outbeak starts

or you could just say that they all went home and lived happy ever after(like a disney film)

can't wait for more chapters:)

ALICE IT'S RAINing chapter 6 . 6/13/2008
this ia a great chapter, good to see Rain makes a cameo

in the next chapter i think you should resurrect Rain and have her pop out from behind a rock and scare alice to death (ignore that, it was a really bad idea)

how long is this fic going to be?

ALICE IT'S RAINing chapter 5 . 6/12/2008
good chapter

ALICE IT'S RAINing chapter 4 . 6/3/2008
love the new character

good job

ALICE IT'S RAINing chapter 3 . 6/3/2008
not a bad try

ALICE IT'S RAINing chapter 2 . 6/3/2008
i hope this isn't a autobiography