Reviews for The World of Zim
Manga154 chapter 3 . 12/13/2011
So good, I can't wait to read what happens next...
Invader Vidya chapter 3 . 2/3/2011

It was a very nice story.
who knows chapter 2 . 9/8/2010
thank you *sniff* i i love you.

this rocks and i love the beginning of the 2 chapter!
KazunaPikachu chapter 3 . 12/13/2009
WOW, this was awesome! XD I totally loved it! I really loved the battle scenes and the way Zim came out of the castle running and screaming and cursing only to become a tough guy again once the frostmaul things went away! it was really cute and so like Zim! XD Realized that i've used exclamation marks in all my sentences yet? That's cuz i'm giddy! :3

This is a really cool and unique fic. Even though you haven't updated in awhile, i hope you don't forget it! I really enjoyed reading it! :3
Lurking-in-shadows chapter 3 . 1/3/2009
I love your story. This chapter was very dissappointing on Zim's half cuz all he did was get the frostmauls to attack him and drink soda. btw, who's Rek?
cratbro chapter 3 . 9/26/2008
Oh, this is good, this is SO in-character. I REALLY look forward to the rest!
Zim'sMostLoyalServant chapter 3 . 7/9/2008
Another good chapter, my friend. The action scenes were all very well described. Heck, everything was well described. And you managed to keep everyone in-character (which is always a plus in my book), which is especially saying something here, seeing as how the characters are several years older.

My favorite bits were Gir dancing to the "Happy Happy Joy Joy" song and when Zim's FistKnight came running out of the Castle five minutes after going in. I laughed the hardest then.

Keep up the good work.

Zim'sMostLoyalServant signing off.
Emmens chapter 3 . 7/9/2008
This is very good I like the way you wrote out the fight scenes.

the comedy I felt was quite inventive as well

Keep up the good work I look forward to the next chapter
Captain Deadpool chapter 2 . 6/16/2008
A very original story. I watch it with much interest.
DTGC chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
Hilarious. Fun to read and like the show. Captured it perfectly. I'm always amazed how people's mnds think alike, like how the 12billion zadr fangirls can write the same plot, or in this case how last year I was actualy thinking of writing a fanfiction of VPH involving gaz and zim. Vampire Piggy Hunter is a cool. Did you know he was based off Vampire Hunter D, a manga/anime? JV does't use a lot of imagination, ha.
Famelia Ly chapter 2 . 6/12/2008
Oh jeezz.. I honestly CANT believe Zim! But it still was sort of cute that he ended up letting her in first Or maybe it was the fact that I love when he gets all pouty, and that he DID pout a little, what I liked P

Anyways, that Star Wars interlude you added was cool but what I must certainly applaud about this chapter was the Mortal Kombat song! Man, you have no idea how long and hard you made me laugh with THAT! It was too hilarious xD

And before I forget, I strongly believe you should be given a prize for this sentence:

"Gaz wasn’t sure if Zim had created a Fistknight or a god."

And you know why? Because thats exactly what Zim always does!

He creates AMAZING things that in the end (and because they are SO great and SO destructive), tend to be considered more like monstruosities than anything else.

THATs why Im so happy with Gazs thoughts; because up to this moment, I think she had been the only one to fully realize the true value of Zims inventions.

...Ok, maybe that was a little too much but I really needed to express myself. ñ_ñ

All in all, Gaz and Zims fight was very satisfying so Im vey pleased with the way the whole chapter went.

I hope well see the next chapter soon!

( Im not very sure these sentences are well-written, but oh well..)
Zim'sMostLoyalServant chapter 2 . 6/12/2008
This looks like it has potential. This chapter alone had more action than most other "adventure" class fics have.

I liked how Gir started playing the "Mortal Kombat" theme when the fight started. And how Minimoose had a "Zim Roxors" flag. You really seem to have a grasp of the characters' personalities.

And of course, Zim just passes up the chance to win because he's bored. Figures.

Keep up the good work.

Zim'sMostLoyalServant signing off.
Ri2 chapter 2 . 6/12/2008
That was the awesomest awesome fight ever.

And Zim let her go first? O...kay.
Exdeamon chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Absolutely freakin' awesome.

I love how you've made Zim both a 1337 pr0, and a h4x0r, but really, In some wahys he deserves the win more than Gaz. He hacked the game through his own effort, rather than use other peoples hints and tips, and a strategy guide/magazine.

Always imagined Zim a Power-gaming Min-maxer, too. If he's hacked into the game, wouldn't he also have the advantage of control system? like some sort of virtual reality over Gaz's control pad.

Eh, your awesome story, your awesome decision.

Famelia Ly chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Finally! Well get to experience another mighty battle between Zim and Gaz! Like the one that took place inside Dibs body, though that was preety pathetic actually... Oh, well, I cant wait to see how you planned it!