Reviews for I Have a Question
Kalinysta chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Jerk that chain! Twist that screw! LOL! Typical O'Neill.
Desertfyre chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
ROFL! You know, I never thought about how Apophis got back to earth the first time. lol I just took it for a fact that he did. Though I agree with a minature hand device or something...

Jack sure messed up Sam's head! And now it's Daniel's turn... *goes off to read Daniel's*
Kate1013 chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Hehe... now I have a question! Great stuff - fun to read!
Leighawen chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Great story! It makes me laugh like crazy when I read it!

I might have an answer to your question.

I recently watched Children of the Gods and I notiticed something; Apophis tells Teal'c 'kree- something' then it cuts to SFs running down the corridors, and then it cuts to Teal'c walking back toward Apophis, so I think it's possible Teal'c got into the control room and dialed out. :D
Gems0ng chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
LOL! Loved this. Continuity glitch to make Carter crazy. Love it!
zeilfanaat chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
ROFL - That's a brilliant piece of fanfic!

"“Nope,” he replied happily, quite content to forget the whole thing now that it was someone else’s problem."

That is so Jack! LOL.

Thanks for sharing!

zeilfanaat
CD57 chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Oh, now, thats just brilliant! I know I have asked myself the same question over and over, blaming it on TPTB, but you just had to use this, didn't ya?

great story!
Kantrix Gabriel chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Awesome! The best snapshot of O'Neil's character ever written. Gotta love the Colonel and his need to cause trouble _
Dream's Abyss chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Yep, Jack's pretty funny. I wouldn't put it past him to do something like that randomly just to throw them for a loop.
Natters chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
lolol
kkat5 chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
HA! Seriously, that is one of the more visible science plot holes of the series, and early in season one they didn't have the rules set for Stargate travel (you see people also being able to shift and move in and out of an outgoing wormhole, like Kawalsky when he's overtaken by a Goauld).
Cole J chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
This is both brilliant and deeply disturbing!

I'm ashamed to admit that I was so deeply engrossed in the show that in 10 years of watching and rewatching, it never occurred to me to ask that question. LOL Thought about sending this to Brad Wright and Jonathan Glassner? Or maybe that's the reason Jonathan decided to move on...perhaps Brad walked in one morning and inquired...

Bravo! Did I mention this is brilliant?
Musings-of-Apathy chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
Oh, this was great and begs for a sequel. Daniel definitely needs to be befuddled by the dumb colonel as well. Then there is the other inconsistencies to consider. He could question Janet about removing the Goa'uld from Charlie in episode 3 or 4 and the Goa'uld still lived. I believe that there is also an inconsistency about the opening of the stargate. Sometimes there is a huge, long warning, sometimes it just opens after only the briefest of spins. An example could be the first episode where, again, Apophis came to Earth and took the female airman. There was a lot of warning like the blowing of the covering before it opened. He could confound Carter again with that one.

Thank you for writing.

Mike (MoA)
amberfly chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
an intelligent fic and a delight to read.
SJ Fan chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
And Daniel will be as distracted as Sam and the next day they'll all get killed off-world. That's not a good end so you should write the next chapter.