Reviews for In These Moments
SoulEaterMARLuver chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
SO tender! SO Sweet! LOVE IT!V Adore FoR;especially Recca x Yanagi! They're so cute togtether!Yah! And don't worry, you totally got everyone's personalities bang on! Especially coming from somewhat of a n00b of this show.

But even though I've only seen the first few episodes of the show and only read glimpses of the manga, I'm still a huge fanatic of this show/couple. It seems absolutely awsome and I'm valiently trying to catch up on the episodes/ manga chapters.

The thing that really got me interested, though, was the fact this show is created by the brilliant Nobuyuki Anzai, who made my ultimately-favourite, obsessionably-lovable, anime/manga of MAR (Marchen Awakens Romance)! I'm ecstatic to read about this and I can totally see the similarities of character designs between these two kick-ass shows! Yanagi looks so much like Rolan, and Recca similar to Torameizu Ginta; it's so amazing! Yeah, so I'm all over Flame o Recca and absoluely nuts about MAR!

Anyway, back to you're wonderful story...

SO, yeah, I admire you're fluffy, protective plot and the discription and such; such as Yanagi's worry for Recca, his need to protect her and the sweet moments they share with each other. I also admire how Kaoru and Domon argue over cards, Tokiya toys with them and that Fuuko respects Yanagi and Recca. Overall, this was an undoubtably enjoyable read and I hope you make a sequel or a second chapter when or if you decide to make another chapter. Okay, so thanks for putting this out here and again, I love this story so much I'd glomp you for making it. GO RECCAxYANAGI! WHO!Bye!-
frog5princess chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
more reccaXyanagi fic please!

i love them better than fuuko and mi-chan.

anyway this is rather cute! makes me want more! so please!
khryzlekawaii chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
aw...the scenes just made me go aw...please make more recyan fluff!thanks!
Ushinaware Ta Kaze chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
I think it's nicely written. Well done!
winoa13 chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Hi! I guess, I'm the first reviewer here...haha! ) Nice! I like it! Fluffy, but it's nice! I don't usually read RecYan since I'm after ToFuu but, who cares! I got caught by your summary. It IS right that there aren't many RecYan(main) out there...haha! thanks! and gooDLucK!

-aira winoa-13