Reviews for La Pepperony Pizzaz
NCISVILLE chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Lol haha what a fantastic one shot. I loved reading it. I laughed too haha.
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
I recently watch Ironman again on tv, so felt the urge to reread and review this, for funs. Still it amuses me, that and makes me want pizza.
xRDJ603 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Haha I got the ill name him sue reference ;)
VampHime chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
this is pretty amazing on a whole.
wendladarlings chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
The line "Miss Potts, refresh my addled and mildly inebriated cerebellum: why are we here?" is reason enough to add this to my favorites. This is one of the few stories I've read on Pepperony that I've actually liked - in-character and witty. I loved it. 8D
SilverStella chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
XxThe Penny TreasurexX chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Hehe! You should totally make another chapter!
Viktorija chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
:)Great job!
fandroid chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
you've got exactly 6 words xD
CelticGoddess1986 chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Heheheheh, that made me giggle. Thanks for the Pepperoni cheese! *heh I made a funny. teehee* Very cute but also totally in character. WEE! More plz?
A.Single.Gal chapter 1 . 6/21/2008

When you mention that Pepperony thing... i mean at work i was with this other guy (btw we are like the only two on the entire floor that love comics) so we were like going on and on about how AWESOME Pepperony is, and this guy next to me goes "thanks to you two, im dying for some Pepperoni pizza" and we are like *LMAO* and the guy (that likes comics) went (teasing him, ofcourse, since we were not talking about pizza) "And the more Pepper the better" and the guy next to me goes "obviously!" And we start laughing about to pee our pants cus i mean... never mind you should have been there to understand :(

...Good fic, tho :D
TardisIsTheOnlyWayToTravel chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
*giggles* Funny.
sammispn226 chapter 1 . 5/22/2008

I was just stopping by to read a little Zutara and then it was like OMFG PEPPERONY

And a very good fic it was, too _ Good characterization, and I especially liked the "Boy Named Sue" reference...(at least I think that was a reference)

I REALLY hope you continue this fic, or at least keep writing Pepperony!
jimmyhere chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
This was beautiful. The Tony/Pepper relationship in the movie was wonderful and perfectly emulated here. The naming of the pizza definitely got me giggling.