Reviews for Silent Whispers of a Ghost
Allie Danger chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Awesome
Oh Look A Username chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
This is really sweet! I love the idea of Edmund dreamig what Narnia would have been like if he had died. Well Done!
Chocolatekat chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
that's a scary though. to have Edmund die and see peter go insane from it. wow. glad it was all a dream in the end. love the idea
CersiFinallyGotWhatSheDeserved chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
A great story. Very good.
Just A Little Bit Dramatic chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Told you I'd read it. Three guesses who this is, Ed.

I'll give you a hint...or three.

1) You're my jerk, I'm your bitch.

2) We argue...a lot. And hug later.

3) I'd beat up a lot of people for you.

If you dont get this right, I'll buy you on myspace and make you poke people. Again.

Anyway, this was amazingly awesome...like I expected. I might go read some of your Supernatural ones in a moment. If I can be bothered.

Love you.
SimplyOut chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
It was really cute! I totally liked your idea! But hey, what do you mean by "complete"? I really wanna read more :D;)
Capegio chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Ooh, an interesting idea - poor Peter, returning to Edmund's bedside every night even though Ed had died. I like that Edmund could see his brother's devotion to him that way, because Peter seems rather self-conscious about it ordinarily. Nice work! I really enjoyed this piece.
nadakesgurl chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
nice story! )
the1hobbit chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
to be honest, I was hesitant to read this after reading your authors note. I don't mind that you didn't read the books, but lately we've had less than stellar stories on here with that same warning. But I pressed on, and was pleasantly suprised. Cute little side story. And not too many typos for me to be up in arms in either. :3 Overall very cute and well written. Now if you read the books, the wonders you produce woun't cease!
KCS chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Cool idea - hope someone runs with it! And really, not bad at all for never reading the books. I liked.
whoaaitsmichele chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
I loved this!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Ha ha ha. Cool. Very nicely done. If you ever get the chance, you should REALLY read the books. Catch ya on the flip side.