Reviews for Wash It All Away
D0ll chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
I really like this story.

It fit the characerrs so well.

It was dark, but not too dark and showed the right amount of love between them. For exampe, Ari loves her unconditionally and while she realized she cared she didn't stay which is what I think Maximum would have done.

And I really like ur writing style.

Kudos
A Unique Kunoichi chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
This was amazing. I can't believe you only have nine reviews!

I'm happy that you gave Ari depth - I haven't read many MAri fanfics yet, but the few I've read didn't show that much of a tender, caring side to him. You did, and that makes me happy. It's what made me like this fanfic as much as I do.

Great work! _
TeamEdwardCullen chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Like the story!
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
I really love this story!

Its so sad

I love Mari pairing
PaytonOfTheFunk chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
I love your story! Its awesomely amazing!
Opal Roseblossom chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Oh damn, that's intense.

I really like it.

I mean, the fandom has to face it, MAri is pretty much canon.

It's so sad and so...

True, I guess. That's what would happen, is it not? Max always comments on how she feels sorry for Ari.

Amazing job, it's so sad.
carino2 chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
Ohgodohgodohgod.

This is...well, pretty much amazing. Yeah, not gonna deny it.

You did emotions really well throughout the whole piece, and as disturbing as it is, the disturbingness didn't even cross my mind.

Well, that may be me having psychological problems, actually.

But...god.

Amazing. I don't know what else I can say.
storm-brain chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
sad. The freaky thing is is that I was thinking of writing a story similar to this about the time you published it. weird.
Blanco Pagina chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
...wow.

*dies from shock and amazement and wonder*

That was...wow. I'm just kind of dazed. I never expected it to turn out like that...But I love it so much! It's really fantastic! wow, I think I can go to bed happy now... *happy spaz* And tomorrow I have to look up those other stories you mentioned.

I really liked it though! There were minimal grammar mistakes, and you really pulled it together well! You didn't make Ari out to be too much of an enemy, you made a FANTASTIC Max, and it's extremely well written. I just love it to bits.

And what were the lyrics from? I'm just assuming they were lyrics, but I couldn't figure out, for the life of me, what they were from. Plus I'm too lazy to look them up.

so, yeah, it was really amazing. I loved it so much! You're a great writer! And I'm glad you went ahead and wrote Mari despite the fact that everyone would automatically shy away from it. That's really awesome of you, man! :D

LOTS OF LOVE AND MAJOR IGGY RADNESS POINTS!

Bub'les
themeaningoflifeis42 chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Well written. No denying that, and I do believe your talented but...

Look I know you warned me at the beginning but Mari? It IS incest, and there is a seven year difference. Seven. At that age, its pretty disturbed.
Supergirrl chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
I know we've been through this routine before, but I really, really, REALLY love this story. The song fits the mood of it so well, and it's just so...raw and original and AWESOME. That's one of my favorite things about your writing, how it's vague and precise at the same time, if that makes sense. I guess I mean that I can picture what you're writing perfectly, but every reader sees it a teeny bit differently. That's my biggest issue with my own writing, I think, too many details.

I'm going to re-add this to my Favorite Stories, but I'm sure you don't mind :)

O.G.