Reviews for Peculiar
Agatsuma Ritsuka chapter 7 . 7/26/2009
Personally, I can imagine the student body making bets on when they'll be doinking.
DesIero chapter 7 . 1/4/2009
This story's really sweet. I like it.
Xendell chapter 7 . 11/15/2008
No we cant have Zexion butting in, now can we? _ Oh I'm so in suspense, I really wanna know what happens next :3 I hope you update soon because this story is great! *fangirly squeal*
Billie the fourth sage chapter 7 . 11/14/2008
8D

8D

Sorry I haven't been reading recently xD But this was refreshingly sweet when I reread from chapter two. Really, fun. Glad you update :3
Jacceh chapter 7 . 11/14/2008
An update! :D

Why...does Zexion care so much. I don't like the looks of him...-suspicious glare-

Must find out what happens...
Bob Da Peach chapter 7 . 11/13/2008
woah

bombshell!

*points at Zexion*

No, Bad Zexion!
unknown-0000 chapter 6 . 11/4/2008
Hey! love the story,

howz the seventh one coming along, and yes i know its hard to write because you get quite stuck

loves from Vexen
Bob Da Peach chapter 6 . 10/22/2008
zomg. wow

UPDATE!

Lol I actually really liked this chapter, I was slightly disapointed with the lack of smutt but thats just me...smutty mc smutt face.
Lu chapter 6 . 10/22/2008
YOU ARE NOT DOING CENSORSHIP DURING DETENTION.

OR ELSE.
dif-rent-bi-choice chapter 6 . 10/22/2008
D NO LOL FOR CENSORSHIP
Jacceh chapter 6 . 10/22/2008
Ekk~ You updated.. :D Yay~

Owh no smut, haha, I suppose not since the rating is K...At least they're together now. xD

Detention eh? Hmm...let's see what happens.
Jacceh chapter 5 . 10/22/2008
Oh this is cute x3 I liked how you portrayed the characters..

Do update when you have time.
Lu chapter 5 . 8/18/2008
AH! :D This makes me tingle! More, plis, ilu!
shinysilver chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
There are a lot of Vexen and Marluxia teacher and student fanfics out there, but yours is different, in a very good way. You've caught my attention, and I shall be watching :]
Xendell chapter 5 . 8/5/2008
Ooh, two chapters at the same time! Thanks a lot!

This story is really getting interesting, with keeping their love secret for the sake of Vexen's job and all, it's really good! Keep it up, I can't wait for the next chapter!