Reviews for Those Three Words
animelover303 chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
ummmm...that didnt really make any sence but...ummm well it was pretty good but next time just get straight to the piont sorry...dont mean to be rude but well...I HOPE YOU WILL MAKE ANOTHER FANFIC THAT IS LONG AND MORE AWESOMER THAN THIS ONE! (wink)
rockprincess77 chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
I looooove this story.
Aiasaka chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Zero deserves so much to be loved by someone!
Pocky Pox chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
I can imagine Zero thinking that throughout the anime and manga. You got both him and Yuki in perfect character, and it's sad but sweet.
Shizza24 chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
this was just adorable~! I loved it 3
Zilvelyn chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
I've never loved any story more than this one... It's sweet, loving and...perfect?

Absolutely perfect, it described the characters perfectly -

Keep up the amazing work~ 3
Serena Scarlet chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
My heart kept pounding the whole time! I loved this!
ilovedraco12 chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
that was sooo cute! definitely got zero's emotions down perfectly

awww i loved it...the ending was so sweet as well!

great job :)
Sam chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
I am here looking at the computer wondering, "how should I start?"

Ans, with one word- Genius. As I was reading that story my brain was racing to catch up to my eyes. Keep up the Great work. It's the 1st time I am reading one of ur piece. Can't wait to read more. Write a book and text me at when it is published, I will be one of the 1st buyers. Keep Writing!
JuJukins chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Now I know I'm hallucinating about reviewing, dammit!

Like Yuuki could ever hate him. *sigh* That guy's self-esteem is in the negative numbers.
Kairosclerosis chapter 1 . 10/27/2009

Am i drunk?

I am drunk and High off of your freaking AWESOME WRITING!

Romancelover1321 chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
It was totally cute and adorable and what he wanted her to say and not say in a sense, she did the opposite. Good job.
Out-Of-Control-Authoress chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Aww...loverly. It was awesome. You're very good at writing both Zero and Yuuki. I like the way you portray Zero particularly though. :)
Litschi chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
PERFECT LOVE it! REALLY really GREAT, so AWSOME written in my opinion So it goes to my Favourites Story List!

Stargazer1 chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
I LOVE this story. This is so beautiful and it describes what Zero is going through. I love this couple and I know it probably won't ever happen, but they are totally meant for each other... I love it, love it love it!