Reviews for Conversations
utility - singer chapter 3 . 7/14/2013
I love the conversations between Georg and his aunt-well done!
Scot chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
I love that twist as well - the Reverend Mother is Captain von Trapp's auntie!
kitcat19us chapter 3 . 9/18/2009
great story.. so far
megancyber chapter 3 . 2/15/2009
Keep it coming, telephone conversations or none! )
LachesisBenton chapter 3 . 1/13/2009
oow, this is intriguing and above all, very well written.

i'll hope you continue it... soon ... ;-)?
Shahrazad63 chapter 3 . 1/13/2009
Oh, this was simply delicious to read. I am glad you are updating it again. It is just what I needed in this boring afternoon to make me feel inspired again. Thank you!
EmmaLiesl chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
I'm so glad that you continued your story.I love the twist that the RM is Georg's aunt :)

I think you can make the characters very alive and your writing style is very characters stay very well in character.

Please, update soon!
ForeverJulie chapter 3 . 12/31/2008
This chapter was awesome. I love that you're writing some scenes between Maria and the Captain as well as the phone conversations. I also appreciated that this chapter was a little longer than your previous ones. Please write more soon!

Just remember it's Marta, not Martha.
adda edwards chapter 3 . 12/31/2008
The tension is very evident! I can't wait to see how you proceed!

*Only one thing- it's Marta, not Martha.
tki143 chapter 2 . 7/1/2008
more, I want more
Shahrazad63 chapter 2 . 5/27/2008
I was finally able to read your story this morning. I like it a lot, your Captain is very much in character. I am looking forward to read more from you - stories in the Captains POV are rare, and, in my own experience, more difficult to write.
megancyber chapter 2 . 5/25/2008
Like it. Like the twist of the Rev. Mother is really Georg's aunt. Phone conversation series as a means of exposition and explaining internal character feelings was a great idea
Edelwyn chapter 2 . 5/25/2008
Excellent start! i just read both chapters, you have a good writing and the idea is very original! it's fun to have the captain being the Reverend Mother's nephew...I loved this line, "he could appreciate the irony of him, Austrias most famous navel hero, watching his children fall out of a boat without so much as a breeze disturbing the lake water."

made me laugh so much!
adda edwards chapter 2 . 5/24/2008
Loved it! I like that the RM made mention that Georg wasn't in love with Elsa. She's making him think!
ForeverJulie chapter 2 . 5/24/2008
Wonderful chapter. It's amusing how the Captain thinks that Maria will drive him insane, I suppose she does in some ways too. I hadn't realized that the first time the Captain hears Maria sing in the movie is during The Lonely Goatherd. He was probably too furious to really hear her singing My Favorite Things. Although we can assume that between the fight and The Lonely Goatherd he might have heard her sing there's no proof of that. I don't know whether or not you'll put it into your story but I'd love to know what the Captain is thinking when he first hears her.

I love the scene that you added in at the end and the Captain's confusion. I hope you decide to write in more of these scenes because you're very good at it. Can't wait to read more!