Reviews for Happily Ever Afters
noro chapter 2 . 6/13/2008
good work update soon
Stella chapter 2 . 6/13/2008
Great story. Update soon!
Wanda W chapter 2 . 6/12/2008
Okay, so I was all, "Oh... oh my... wow... uh-huh...", then it was more disappointed sounding oh's the suddenly it was me ROFLOL... Great job evoking some varied, extreme, and convincing emotions.

Wanda
hotbritt5000 chapter 2 . 6/12/2008
LOL Poor Logan [ I Understand With T Running Mightedly Close lol I've Read Worse For A T Warning No Need To Fret xD Just Keep With The Warnings People Will Understand. So Great Chappie And I Can't Wait For More. :)
Stephanie M. A chapter 2 . 6/12/2008
haha logan's goin' crazy lol

nice update
Julie chapter 2 . 6/12/2008
This is an amazing story. I actually thought Rogue came in the shower but it was just his imagination! ha keep writing i look forward to the next chapter ]
ziRi.butterfly chapter 2 . 6/12/2008
Dude... never thought i'd see the day that Logan would act like a school boy in love. The shower scene was... well steamy. Good job! i love it!
hotbritt5000 chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
:O I Like It. You Should Continue It As More Than A One-Shot. Anyway Great Story ]
CrazyAboutXmen chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
OMG!

A new one!

Started off really good.

Looking forward to the development of this one.

'... ah love ya!'

Yay!
Stephanie M. A chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
cute

this reminds me of a Thanksgiving episode of Friends with Chandler and Monica lol

please post more soon
Witchbones chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
hay that was great, will there be more chapter's?
ziRi.butterfly chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
As always... good story, really interesting... loved the chicken flap its hilarious. Friends huh... well see lol...
Wanda W chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Fun, sweet, funny, and endearingly awkward... that's Logan and Rogue for ya'! Yeah, okay; just friends... RIGHT! LOL

Wanda
UpYourCupcake chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Oh! A new story ) It's got Wolvie and Roguey...Woot! I can't wait to read more. Had to chuckle at Rogue doing the funky chicken with straws up her nose, hehe.
29 | « Prev Page 1 2