Reviews for Back To Basics
Laniessa chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
(cough cough are you still interested in this story? because i still love it)
XtreamDreamz chapter 5 . 4/8/2013
Gotta say, I Love your humorous style. Sarcasm is fabulous, and makes me smile. Keep up the good work
AngelAmu chapter 8 . 12/12/2009
I really like this fixt and can't wait for the nextinstallment
Atlantean Pineapple chapter 8 . 10/20/2009
Uh-oh. What's he up to? I'm really interested in where you're going to take this story. I hope to read more soon!

-A.P.
Laniessa chapter 8 . 7/21/2009
I absolutely LOVE this story. I literally cried a little when Riku was ranting. This story is everything I feel for Riku.. yet more deep. I love her rant. I love your story.

(And is there no Daisuke?)
Valinor's Twilight chapter 8 . 6/18/2009
Great story, I love it.
YukariSejuru chapter 8 . 5/25/2009
Lolz yes finally! A new update! So the ol' writer's block finally ended huh? Anyway this was a pretty fun chapter! Poor Dark though but oh well that's what he gets! RIku is really good at this COld War! Thanks for all your hard work on the chapter! Can't wait til the next one!
YukariSejuru chapter 7 . 2/10/2009
this was awesum! I like the storyline and the characters are all pretty good! Hope you update soon! Great job!
Martina StormBringr chapter 7 . 1/30/2009
Wow... Didn't see that one comin'... but great story... I can't wait to find out what happens next! . Keep up the great work. _

'Til next time,

Ja matte ne!

~Shy Freefall~
Sakura is number 1 chapter 4 . 11/23/2008
I love this story! Poor Riku! plz update soon!
EclipseIllusion chapter 4 . 11/23/2008
This pretty good, and I like it. As far as Dark and Riku's realtionship, I'd say that it is somewhat of a "love-hate" realationship. Or at the least, they really do care for one another but hide it for their own sake. That's just my guess. I could be wrong though.
crystalxangel chapter 4 . 11/21/2008
:D OMFG . WAY TO GO RIKU ! ;D Riku would probably never show her face to Dark since that outburst later on .. After getting a little sense back in her later , she might be like .. embarrassed . x3 Well , something like that I presume . KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK , IOF . :)

*Will reply to your PM later on... :)*
crystalxangel chapter 3 . 11/20/2008
x3 oohh . sorry i couldn't review on your last chappie ~ cuz then i found you had a third one ~ ;) . sorry for the late review too . _ but this third chap was a smacker ! riku - apologizing to dark ! imagine that ! xD hopes you keeps up the good work ! ~ and unlike me , you keep updating yer fics ! :3 ja ne ~
Domini-chan chapter 3 . 11/19/2008
Riku likes Satoshi! D: No way, that would make SO MUCH SENSE! ... Uh... No, wait, it wouldn't. Sorry, can't figure it out...

And thanks for saying I helped you so much, I feel special now, X)

Hmm... Riku is pretty over-defensive, I guess...
forever silverwing angel chapter 2 . 7/9/2008
Hello, how are you doing? I want to tell you that I am looking forward to your next chapter already. Thank you for your chapter and see ya in the next chapter.