Reviews for When Darkness Turns to Light
Brenda Massey chapter 52 . 11/6
I can’t tell you how much I enjoyed this story! Loved it!
Sandy2348 chapter 52 . 6/1
Such a great story! I hope there’s a sequel about her life after she’s changed.
Nrrdgrrl87 chapter 52 . 2/25
I loved this story so much!
catonmic33 chapter 52 . 11/30/2020
Nice work :) Thanks a lot !
EverFlawless chapter 14 . 11/1/2020
Yay some Jasper and Bella moments!
EverFlawless chapter 13 . 11/1/2020
Hmm... I don’t want Bella with Logan. I want her with Jasper. This is going to be a wild ride isn’t it?
EverFlawless chapter 7 . 10/31/2020
Oooh nice ending of the chapter
EverFlawless chapter 4 . 10/31/2020
Hmmm... on to the next chapter I guess... I hope it gets good
EverFlawless chapter 2 . 10/31/2020
Aw. This takes my heart the most my heart goes out to jasper
EverFlawless chapter 1 . 10/31/2020
The first chapter is really great. I am so glad I found this story. On to the next chapter for me. Woohoo!
LdyJulanna chapter 1 . 10/10/2020
This is an incredible fic. I thoroughly enjoyed it. However, I really really wished there was like an envelope or something where we get to see Jacob and Bella's reunion with Bella. A vampire or even Bella and the Cullens. Especially Edward. I would like to see Bella vampire Bella maybe use some skills. The major may have taught her on Edward. I could see it now she's at the Cullen visiting and he comes in and starts running his mouth on Jasper because we know Bella wouldn't actually let somebody talking about her get her upset. But if somebody was to talk about Jasper bringing up his past in a bad light trying to belittle Jasper. I could see Bella turning to Esme in being something like "sorry will pay for the repairs." And Esme turning to her. "For what dear?" As Edward goes flying through the French door or the window or whatever out into the yard. LOL where Bella's teaches Edward exactly how much she Jasper let him get away with all in the name of fitting in with the family and keeping Alice happy. :-)
Babysis64 chapter 50 . 7/29/2020
wow so Bella got a promise ring, I sure hope she marries Jasper and be happy with her life right.
Lemonmelons chapter 33 . 6/3/2020
I'll quit reading it now.
I could deal with all the sex being a guys wet dream and completely male centred but this is just too much. Bella is almost raped and instead of helping, comforting, making sure she is ok, using hours fucking money to prosecute the perpetrator Jasper is letting for her comfort him. This is so wrong.
It's the same shit as with Edward again and it is normalising rape culture in a way I really don't want my fiction to do.
Lemonmelons chapter 24 . 6/1/2020
What why would she berate herself (as a slut, skiing something bad and feeling guilty) for dancing with Logan? There's nothing wrong with being turned on.

Female sexuality is not something to be ashamed of.
Bookwormkat1 chapter 52 . 4/29/2020
definitely a favourite. I would love to see just one more chapter, showing everything from aro's reaction, to Jacob still being her friend, and meeting up with the other Cullens.
that k you for writing.