Reviews for When Darkness Turns to Light
Guest chapter 1 . 22h
Dairy is pure infection. Yuck
Paul'sWolfGirl2016 chapter 7 . 5/11
Sorry but that whole Jacob conversation was more about him controlling her and keeping things from her not about protecting her or being her friend
anytito chapter 52 . 4/27
Que hermosa historia, me encantó como se enamoraron poco a poco, me gusto que no hubo mucho drama, todo fue muy romántico. De mis historias favoritas de Jazper y Bella. Te felicito. Ojalá escribieras más.
suziq968 chapter 52 . 3/31
What a ride! This was great. I'm glad to see the follow up though, hope you answer some whatever happened to questions.
suziq968 chapter 45 . 3/31
SPOILERS! You're killing me here. First we're on this hilariously funny ride of double entendres and classic Bella clumsy, then we get a little drama with Jacob being upset and Needy being a perv. I thought it was possible that Victoria had killed Charlie and Renee and was just really sneaky and couldn't get past the pack. To find out that she was responsible, the pack knew and hid it and then were stupid enough to call off the guard, oh my GOSH! Way to stress a reader out, the twist with Victoria's lies was great though. I'm pretty sure you caused me to clench, like, EVERYTHING.
momma2fan chapter 52 . 3/21
Wonderful! I loved it!
Raven J. Haile chapter 52 . 2/20
This was absolutely beautiful. God's I wish there was more, or even a sequel. Also the ring is simply lovely. :3
dandelion1112 chapter 1 . 2/14
Awesome story! Thank you so much for it!
zpower21 chapter 26 . 1/11
It’s. Lear that jake is a controlling and manipulative jerk. He has a wolf there watching her. We got that from nearly the beginning. Jake is a sick individual praying on a broken girl. He acts like he is protecting a family member, but his methods far outreach what is right. Bella needs to wake up and see this for what it is.

~Z~
Lovely Black Butterfly chapter 24 . 11/6/2018
It's about damn time. This was absolute torture! Why would you torture me for so long when the inevitable is that this is a Jasper X Bella fic. I do appreciate your writing style, and I know this is your vision of the story, but I feel like I'm having a heart attack waiting for them to get their heads out of their perspective arses!
sarae32 chapter 52 . 11/6/2018
Such a great story! Wish it wouldn’t have ended. I’d love to know about the next 10 years with the Volturi and Bella experiencing her life as a vampire. Also, how Bella would react the first time she saw Edward (I bet that would go over really well)! Maybe she could give him a good beat down with the whole family watching. Like I said, I wish there was more but hopefully that’s a great validation to you and your wonderful story telling. Loved every bit of it! Thank you for writing
sarae32 chapter 24 . 11/4/2018
WOW! Such a great chapter! You had me feeling every emotion. Can’t wait for more.
NUCGIRL72 chapter 52 . 11/2/2018
Please update
Aggie94 chapter 52 . 9/28/2018
Wonderful story. Absolutely loved the end. Only wish it was just the beginning of another story. Thank you so much for sharing your words. Meg.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2018
ok. once again someone has failed to recognize that Alice's visions are 1)sporadic and, 2) triggered by decisions. It may be that when Charlie DECIDED to go to Newton's that Alice had a vision of the outcome; when the decision and the result come so close together the vision doesn't come fast enough to take preventative measures (remember the van incident?). As to the drunk driver, why would Alice have a vision of a random drunk driver's decision to drive drunk?
3,775 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »