Reviews for When Darkness Turns to Light
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 9 . 4/3/2013
Great, so Bella have Steve and now Logan to deal with. I hope Jasper will be there to protect and deal with those two guys if they get violent towards Bella.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 8 . 4/2/2013
Awesome chapter. I think the missing piece in Jasper's life is Bella. Maybe both of them are mates and don't even realized it untlil they are both single. I hate how the Cullen basically kicked Jasper out. I know you're trying to make it look like it wasn't, but I still don't like how they allowed Jasper to leave. Sure, he had a right to leave, but the way they handle the situation...well, I can't really explained it right now. Just that I didn't care for it.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 7 . 4/2/2013
I bet Victoria is after Bella. That is what Jacob is trying to hide right now from her.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 5 . 4/1/2013
Good chapter. I'm glad Bella stayed and listened to what Jasper had to say.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 4 . 3/31/2013
Nice chapter. Looking forward to the reunion.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 3 . 3/31/2013
Poor Jasper. He didn't need to feel those negatives emotions from his loving family. Or was loving family, I should say.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
I like it so far. Can't wait to read more.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Interesting start to the chapter. Looking forward to reading more soon.
cela chapter 15 . 3/27/2013
i love this story! i can't imagine bella being this way with edward, even though i also love edward and bella. she just seems so comfortable with him. i guess it's the difference four years will make in a persons maturity.
LeahHeartsSirius chapter 44 . 3/26/2013
Lol! I just had to come back and leave a note on this chapter. When I read that Felix was offering to change her I thought, "Oh, hell no." Then I saw the first three words of the next chapter were Oh. Hell. No. It made me laugh. I'm really enjoying this story and excited to see how it ends. Thanks do sharing!
summer.nights.csb chapter 26 . 3/26/2013
I would LOVE for you to write a chapter from Edward's POV about his reaction to Bella & Jasper's relationship.
Nisa Cullen chapter 52 . 3/15/2013
"From here on, it would be nothing but pure and glorious light that our mended souls and our deep love would provide to one another, for all of eternity."

*cries* I am in tears this was just a beautiful store, a beautiful journey with a perfect ending. Thank you so much for writing!
acetwolf94 chapter 52 . 3/11/2013
Its good. Will you add a sequel?
Lotheriel chapter 52 . 3/2/2013
This truly was an amazing story and the final chapter was hands down the best change-scene I have ever read. Wonderful!
ASongbirdDigna chapter 52 . 3/2/2013
Oh I loved this story SO much! I love Jasper/Bella fanfic. This definitely one my favorites. Well done!
3,735 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »