Reviews for When Darkness Turns to Light
LosT-in-Twific chapter 18 . 12/19/2012
I really love it when Bella dreams like that. If they are dancing around each other, avoiding what's so obvious, at least dreams tell the truth!
LosT-in-Twific chapter 17 . 12/19/2012
Beach picknicks are the best! I love how they are opening up and sharing thoughts, feelings, stories, ...
Does our vamp feels a tiny bit possessive after Bella's wet t-shirt show?
LosT-in-Twific chapter 16 . 12/19/2012
Haha, he soooooooo knows. Empath, remember?
Sounds like they had a lovely day.
LosT-in-Twific chapter 15 . 12/19/2012
Belgium waffles are the best! (Says the belgian girl.) ;)
It's so funny how Bella always seems to 'forget' that Jasper is an empath. Then again, you don't become BFF's with one every day. And it's hard to control emotions, that's for sure.
I'm just happy there's no Jake or Logan for now.
LosT-in-Twific chapter 14 . 12/18/2012
I really, really hope so.
But this Jake thing makes me uneasy too. * sigh *
LosT-in-Twific chapter 13 . 12/18/2012
Now I like where this is going!
LosT-in-Twific chapter 12 . 12/18/2012
Can we please get rid of Logan?
LosT-in-Twific chapter 11 . 12/18/2012
What the f* is going on? I know this is Bella we're talking about, but come on, even she's clever enough to see what's in front of her? I mean... Jasperrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
LosT-in-Twific chapter 10 . 12/18/2012
Seriously. What's this dude's damage? I don't like him! (Logan, that is, Steve is just a little bit pathetic.)
Oh, and this is one of these moments I wish there was Starbucks in my country. (Actually, there is, but the one closest by is a 30 minute drive, it's at the airport.)
LosT-in-Twific chapter 9 . 12/18/2012
Um, who's this Logan dude? He makes me feel very uneasy!
LosT-in-Twific chapter 8 . 12/18/2012
Oops, my review of the previous chapter was supposed to go here. ;)
LosT-in-Twific chapter 7 . 12/18/2012
Jakes is there, isn't he!? That's who Jasper smelled if you ask me.
Victoria around?
LosT-in-Twific chapter 6 . 12/18/2012
I'm at work and I really have to go pick up my kids and go home, but I don't want to. I want to keep reading! This is a great story. I have absolutely no idea if you'll ever get this, but I LOVE what you're building here. Tnx!
LosT-in-Twific chapter 5 . 12/18/2012
I really like how you write them! I feel like a part of the story... Oh, who am I kidding? If only! ;-)
LosT-in-Twific chapter 4 . 12/18/2012
* giggles *
I can relate... I always talk myself into stuff but when the moment is there... I'm a coward. ;-)
3,699 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »