Reviews for When Darkness Turns to Light
LosT-in-Twific chapter 7 . 12/18/2012
Jakes is there, isn't he!? That's who Jasper smelled if you ask me.
Victoria around?
LosT-in-Twific chapter 6 . 12/18/2012
I'm at work and I really have to go pick up my kids and go home, but I don't want to. I want to keep reading! This is a great story. I have absolutely no idea if you'll ever get this, but I LOVE what you're building here. Tnx!
LosT-in-Twific chapter 5 . 12/18/2012
I really like how you write them! I feel like a part of the story... Oh, who am I kidding? If only! ;-)
LosT-in-Twific chapter 4 . 12/18/2012
* giggles *
I can relate... I always talk myself into stuff but when the moment is there... I'm a coward. ;-)
LosT-in-Twific chapter 3 . 12/18/2012
It's always hard to read Jasper's side of what happened at the birthday party. Poor guy...
LosT-in-Twific chapter 2 . 12/18/2012
Yeah, not a great move, running after a girl yelling that you won't hurt her. ;-)
I really like the pace of this story and I can't wait to find out what'll happen next!
LosT-in-Twific chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
It's been a while since you posted this story so I don't know if this review will ever reach you, but I just read this first chapter and I loved it. I can't wait to read more. If the gold eyed 'person' is who he thinks he is then you just made my day. I crave my J-fix these days, and I always almost hate it when it takes more then 1 chapter for him to show himself. ROFL
the newest daughter chapter 14 . 11/26/2012
I cant believe he has not figured it out yet but i guess thats more up bellas alley. Jake is not going to like this truth
the newest daughter chapter 9 . 11/25/2012
Logan will not succeed
the newest daughter chapter 8 . 11/25/2012
Im glad they are friends
the newest daughter chapter 7 . 11/23/2012
Jake is definatley hiding something
the newest daughter chapter 5 . 11/21/2012
Wow never thought i would see him beg
the newest daughter chapter 2 . 11/21/2012
Yes she will its bella but i have a feeling it will take time
the newest daughter chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
God her life just got worse hopefully it gets better soon
TheUnderStudy chapter 52 . 11/20/2012
I remember reading this story long time ago, but I don't know how I missed the ending. I am so glad I came back and read this. So refreshing and just fell in love with Jasper all over again. Thank you for writing and sharing.
3,688 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »