Reviews for When Darkness Turns to Light
minipoison chapter 11 . 6/5/2008
jasper! i cant wait for the next chapter!

barbiedoll123 chapter 11 . 6/5/2008
aw poor jasper is left out in the cold ,but i really like logan
Ladyroo88 chapter 11 . 6/5/2008
What the HECK! Logan sucks! I want jasper to get bella! Poor Jasper, you can come be with me! bella wake up! Stop hurt Jasper!
Christina2002 chapter 11 . 6/5/2008
Did Bella really forget that she had plans with Jasper?

Did Logan just show up and was talking her into going on a date?

It's cool that Jasper is having these feelings for Bella.

I loved the new chapter, sad, but excellent.

Can't wait for the next one.

:o):o):o):o):o):o):o):o):o):o):o):o):o):o):o):o):o):o)
mars494 chapter 11 . 6/5/2008
Poor Jasper. Great chapter.

Update soon! :)
Nonnalicious chapter 10 . 6/4/2008
Loving the story, can't wait for me. Keep up the great writing!
Vampyfun chapter 10 . 6/4/2008
I love Logan! I love that Jasper is getting jealous! Great chapter. Update, update, update!
Dirtyvamps chapter 10 . 6/4/2008
I love that they are taking their time getting to know one another and things are deliciously awkward. While I want them to get together, it would be weird for them to all of a sudden fall in love. Love how you are writing the story and thanks for the frequent updates!
dori chapter 10 . 6/3/2008
I like the way the story develops. And I love you for updating so fast. Please go on!
curiousvamp chapter 10 . 6/3/2008
Im really liking this story, keep writing
leighermickey chapter 10 . 6/3/2008
I love that Bella and Jasper are going to be tight friends - and that he will help? her move on with her life...

I thought the creepy steve and the Logan appearance at the restaurant was slightly unrealistic - perhaps just Logan - although if you are setting up creepy steve as a stalker I guess it has to happen - although perhaps Jasper could have visited Bella at work - walked her to work or something and that could have come in there...

I was good and I can't wait to see what happens next!
minipoison chapter 10 . 6/3/2008
yay! jazzy poo is jealouse! (thats how i spell jealous) why did i say jazzy poo? oh well, i cant wait for the next chapter!

mars494 chapter 10 . 6/3/2008
I finally read the latest updates.

Enjoying this.
minipoison chapter 9 . 6/3/2008
i like logan! hahahah

minipoison chapter 8 . 6/3/2008
i no it took me forever to review but hey its summer vacation and i have to go to summer school untill july 3 to get more creds for high school so my reading and reviewing time is being cut short.

3,750 | « Prev Page 1 .. 235 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 .. Last Next »