Reviews for When Darkness Turns to Light
Sassyvampmama chapter 52 . 4/12/2016
Thanks for sharing this awesomeness.
Deessa Whitlock chapter 1 . 3/8/2016
Oh My God! No se como decirte esto..me encantó esta historia..! Soy pésima leyendo en ingles, pero pude leer esta bellísima historia mediante un traductor..es lo mas hermoso que pude haber leído.. gracias por tener una idea tan maravillosa acerca de ellos dos Cómo pareja.. me divertí mucho leyendo cada capítulo. .solo me tomo dos días! Estaba tan atraída por la historia que no me pude despegar.. ojala puedas leer esto, ya que no te escribí mi comentario en ingles..lo siento, pero no me podía quedar con las ganas de decirte lo mucho que me fascinó este fic. Besos y saludos desde Ecuador!
starcrossedloddy chapter 51 . 12/1/2015
Beautiful Story! Thank you!
TinaF chapter 52 . 11/26/2015
Amazing story!
Guest chapter 52 . 11/24/2015
the first couple of chapters were well written but the rest was really bad
Zalia chapter 52 . 10/28/2015
I can see why you ended it here, though I was hoping for a reunion with Edward so Bella can bitch-slap him silly. Thank-you
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 16 . 9/7/2015
Geez, will these two just kiss already!

Can't wait for them to stop being so confused.
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 13 . 9/7/2015
I really hope this doesn't turn into some generic love triangle angst story, I got enough of that with the original.

But I am intrigued with this. I like the mystery of who was watching Jasper and their confusing feelings. So I won't give up yet!
RubyDee chapter 52 . 8/19/2015
I read WDTTL so very long ago. It is one of those stories that forged the way for writers to explore other options. I will be forever grateful for your contribution to our fandom.
RubyDee chapter 6 . 8/19/2015
I am so glad Bella sat and talked with Jasper. Ironically as I was winding down with this chapter "Moody Blues - Lovely to See You" came on. A bit unnerving but appropriate that as I reading the last few lines I'm hearing

...Lovely to see you again my friend walk along with me to the next bend

Gave me the chills!
RubyDee chapter 5 . 8/19/2015
Oh no, it did not just end right there!
RubyDee chapter 4 . 8/19/2015
This is excellent!
RubyDee chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
OMG! This is going to be so good!
iluvfangs chapter 27 . 7/6/2015
I love this story...Been reading it all weekend! Thank God for the Holiday! I've been so engrossed I haven't really reviewed. I know I just found this story but I really love the way you write Jasper. To me this is the way I love reading him. Thank you.
Katherine.1989 chapter 52 . 6/11/2015