Reviews for When Darkness Turns to Light
andrewpine chapter 8 . 12/1/2016
You the rest of the family wasn't starving themselves by drinking Bambi you would not have had to deal with everyone's blood lust. the best thing you did do was get away from those judge mental ex knows that Bella was never little Eddie's mate and she was yours but was too selfish to let you go.
andrewpine chapter 4 . 11/30/2016
Why is she acting that way?she obviously isn't that stupid lovesick child anymore so why is she acting like that?she should be pissed not was just a first love break up not the end of the world.
andrewpine chapter 3 . 11/30/2016
I understand that he picks up the others blood lust ,but damn you would think as old as he is he would be able to control his blood lust and block the emotions coming at him.i blame drinking the Bambi blood and never being full sated as causing all of the needs to go back to human blood which unfortunately will never happen.
Tee dree chapter 52 . 9/12/2016
I simply loved this story! Amazing. It's been so much fun reading it. Congratulations on your writing! Thank you so much for sharing.
Cramos28 chapter 52 . 8/9/2016
The story started off good and had me inthralled but by the time it got to the last ten chapters it got boring, it started to drag, it reiterated the same things over and over again and the love part was too mushy for me. It got old quick! Jasper is suppose to be a strong man and he was all over the place, whiny and mushy... Honestly if the story ended at page 41 it would've been great
Meh chapter 9 . 8/4/2016
Stopped reading when this "Logan" came in. Nothing is more boring than a love triangle. I'll abandon this ship before it starts to sink.
laney.923 chapter 52 . 6/29/2016
great story however I would have loved to read how they coped serving the volturi and hopefully seeing Felix get a life partner and also them coming face to face with Edward and alice
This isn't what it looks like chapter 2 . 6/25/2016
Oh wait, shit, no, that was something on my screen, lol! XD it made an i into a T.
This isn't what it looks like chapter 1 . 6/25/2016
Two years and 3,706 reviews and NO ONE thought to mention the spelling mistake in your summary. People are so rude.
griezz chapter 52 . 6/3/2016
Wonderful story! Many twists and turns, yet the path is still towards an eternal happiness. My one suggestion is that, should you ever feel inclined, a sequel featuring Felix's search for love should prove fascinating.
Sassyvampmama chapter 52 . 4/12/2016
Thanks for sharing this awesomeness.
Deessa Whitlock chapter 1 . 3/8/2016
Oh My God! No se como decirte esto..me encantó esta historia..! Soy pésima leyendo en ingles, pero pude leer esta bellísima historia mediante un traductor..es lo mas hermoso que pude haber leído.. gracias por tener una idea tan maravillosa acerca de ellos dos Cómo pareja.. me divertí mucho leyendo cada capítulo. .solo me tomo dos días! Estaba tan atraída por la historia que no me pude despegar.. ojala puedas leer esto, ya que no te escribí mi comentario en ingles..lo siento, pero no me podía quedar con las ganas de decirte lo mucho que me fascinó este fic. Besos y saludos desde Ecuador!
starcrossedloddy chapter 51 . 12/1/2015
Beautiful Story! Thank you!
TinaF chapter 52 . 11/26/2015
Amazing story!
Guest chapter 52 . 11/24/2015
the first couple of chapters were well written but the rest was really bad
3,760 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »