Reviews for When Darkness Turns to Light
bryanareneea chapter 52 . 6/7/2015
Great fic! I loved it
radix chapter 52 . 6/3/2015
It was quiet beautiful. Thank you
bbmassey88 chapter 52 . 4/20/2015
OMG! I loved this story! It was so well written and loved this Bella and Jasper together! You are a very talented! Thank you!
Dutchesss chapter 52 . 12/30/2014
Well I can't tell you how I love your story. It is my favorite by far. I love all things J/B. Thank for sharing. Well written, well done.
anselalice333 chapter 52 . 12/18/2014
omg your story is so amazing ! I love the new update thanks!
PrettyPenny2011 chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Awesome hook. It reeled me right in. cx
B4bidden.Products chapter 52 . 11/28/2014
OMG i loved this story i so hope this story continues from where it has finished.
Ira Bell chapter 52 . 10/21/2014
Loved it
the-one-good-puppy chapter 51 . 9/23/2014
Is there going to be a sequel ?
the-one-good-puppy chapter 42 . 9/21/2014
I half expected Bella to not feel the pain, but I like that you did not go that route... so far this is a great great story, and I have been glued to it for the better part of the last 2-3 days :)
the-one-good-puppy chapter 11 . 9/19/2014
such an insecure Jasper...wow
the-one-good-puppy chapter 6 . 9/19/2014
when you live for over 100 years, 4 years is just a second, i would not think Jasper considers that a huge amount of time has passed but rather that so much has happened in a blink of an eye, since he doesnt need to blink at all :D
the-one-good-puppy chapter 2 . 9/19/2014
It's a start, though i would much prefer if the expose of characters was within context instead of just spoonfeeding the reader, what is different that the original story, this could be done through scenes like her looking into calendar and realizing it has been 8 months now.. etc... but i hope it gets better, the same with the jasper character, I would expect him not to be so clumsy as he has that much more brain capacity, I would suggest chapters in his point of view to be longer and more descriptive than Bella's.
M.S.Carol chapter 4 . 9/10/2014
I love the conversation at the end. I loved it.
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 52 . 9/4/2014
Okay, I read the entire thing including the one shot. I really enjoyed the romance and emotional depth. Many of the moments might have come off as cheesy and insincere if it weren't for the great writing. The relationship was believable and developed naturally. I do wish there was a meeting with the rest of Cullens and a scene with Bella interacting with unsuspecting humans as a vampire (I always enjoyed the Jenks scene). Maybe even gone back to school? It's nice to see her struggling with being a newborn, but I wish she did gain some sort of gift something new or even the one in canon. Though, there still is the possibility of her extending her shield like in canon. Overall, one of the best fics I've read. Hope you continue writing.
3,735 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »