Reviews for When Darkness Turns to Light
winnodinno chapter 15 . 5/20/2014
Who would have thought? Never been interested in or read a Bella/jasper story before this one, but it is so well written and put together, that you can't help but cheer for the two of them and the potential relationship that might develop. Well done
mounds01 chapter 52 . 4/8/2014
This was a great story. I really enjoyed the pairing and the different story meaning. I love it!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/19/2014
Good grief, she really needs to grow a pair!
JlovesGaara chapter 52 . 3/18/2014
Great story, very intense. Kinda cheesy, but still good ;)
Queen of Isolation chapter 52 . 2/15/2014
Still as great as the first time I read it, but I remember thinking that the sequel you said you were going to write would be a story not a one-shot which I was a little sad about but never less this was a great story that can be read over and over, hopefully you'll write another story in the future.
ktwhite chapter 10 . 2/4/2014
I don't know how to write stories can someone explain it to me I just got an account. And ur story is amazing I'm sorry for using ur reviews to ask this
kwhite chapter 10 . 2/4/2014
Ok so I know that I'm only 10 chapters in but is Logan not a werewolf/other creature and please tell me Jake isn't going to be a bad guy in this story.:'(...Oh and the stories really great so far;)
Inlovewithjazz chapter 52 . 12/26/2013
This is an amazing story, I loved it! Thank you
Vernoodle chapter 14 . 12/12/2013
This story is so great so far! Loving it :)
elenalena chapter 52 . 12/5/2013
Wooooooow this was wonderful all the way to the end! I really, really loved it! I'm so glad that Edward never appeared in the story! I love Edward very much so it becomes difficult to read a fic where Edward is depicted as the bad guy or even an ass... but this fic left him out, well not entirely, only the back stories were given so that was cool! Floved this Jasper! Thank you!
elenalena chapter 24 . 12/3/2013
Daaaamn! That was hotttt! Loved it!
elenalena chapter 22 . 12/3/2013
:) loving this story more and more
elenalena chapter 11 . 12/3/2013
Awwwwww! :'(
kantorkan chapter 52 . 11/15/2013
Excellent story...
LettyToretto21 chapter 52 . 11/14/2013
Hey just wanted to tell you I really enjoyed
this story. You're really talented.
3,709 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »