Reviews for Don't Cry Out
Britt chapter 1 . 3/15
this was interesting..I'm a huge fan of twilight...
Guest chapter 3 . 11/20/2016
Make it go on the rest in Edwards POV and he watches and Bella comes in while he's watching it!
ChakraKitty chapter 3 . 1/17/2016
Did you die? This story is unfinished?
AFriend chapter 3 . 8/26/2015
WHAT OI SSH FOUND OUT SHE WAS PREGNANT AND JAMES COME BACK FOR HIS CHILD AND TO "FINISH THE JOB" ITLL BE A GREAT STORY
Kate chapter 3 . 6/30/2015
Absolutely love this piece so raw and emotional it's great! Please update!
GlitzyPinkOwlCakePop chapter 3 . 4/1/2015
Oh my God you need to write the next chapter, I'm so hooked on this story! Please update!
k chapter 3 . 2/6/2015
please continue best fanfic ever
jasella dramione chapter 3 . 10/21/2014
PPPPPPPPPlllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeee update. i know it has been years but could u find the motivation to continue. i love this story. i need more. pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaase
Kate chapter 3 . 7/23/2014
PLEASEEEEEEEE CONTINUE!
Anonymous chapter 3 . 6/25/2014
I know you haven't updated this for years... But please find your muse! I'm DYING (not quite literally, but still) to find out what happens next!
DylaxfanFOREVER chapter 2 . 5/3/2014
That was... Amazing. Random question—are you British, by chance? I noticed you spelled "favorite" like "favourite". I have only read the first and second chapter (so far) but you know what would make a good story? If Bella was raped by James, and that's another reason why he left her. (You know, like New Moon?) I appreciate all the amazing grammar—most people don't even bother with commas.
Annie chapter 3 . 3/3/2014
This story is really good! I hope the next upload is soon :)
Isabella Brandon Cullen chapter 3 . 1/17/2014
Please get going with the story i like it and i wish i could read the end Update please thanks
alonealexabluerose chapter 3 . 11/20/2013
Cool man update soon!

Is Rose going to be nice to Bella now?
Guest chapter 3 . 10/4/2013
Aughhhhh! This is the best Twilight fanfiction that i have ever read - not exaggerating, I have quite a conviction for this piece. Your content is purely riveting. So much more depth and dimension is ascribed to characters and their thoughts in this story than in the original series from which your work is inspired. I have so many initial thoughts and questions after reading this chapter. Each Individual character that you've Written for, just has an added layer of detail that was missing from the original saga. To be honest, i am not actually a fan of the Stephanie Meyer's empty, secluded character descriptions...she seems to isolate her subjects as existing within a single idea...no build up, just a long drag, straining toward a Predictable one-way ending. You added a strong potention emotional Investment, action, bonding, passion.