Reviews for Best Friends Can't Be Lovers
DJ chapter 6 . 6/18/2013
A lot of kissing was in this chapter thou :-)
DJ chapter 2 . 6/18/2013
More!
DJ chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
More! Finish the story. It sounds great so far. I can really relate to this story cause it kinda the same thing I'm going through now being in love with my best friend.
faiZa chapter 13 . 7/5/2011
OMGOMGOMG I love this sooooooooo much! You HAVE to write moore!
xxJesseMcCartneylovexx chapter 12 . 8/19/2010
YAY! You posted :D I have a bad feeling about Kain's party :S AMAZING Chapter yet again :) x
xxJesseMcCartneylovexx chapter 11 . 1/23/2010
Seriously girl u need to keep on with this story its really good! please put up more chapters soon! x
Wolflover1989 chapter 11 . 1/16/2010
Im loving this story so much.

please update soon.
Marian chapter 10 . 11/22/2009
Zomg, can you update please?

I want to know what Avanna has to say about Jesse. XD
aalliinnaaaaa chapter 9 . 6/28/2009
i really like it!

post more soon (:
dedenikki7 chapter 9 . 5/23/2009
Very cool chapter! Jesse sounds so cute when he's jealous!:) Please continue!
6Ellie6 chapter 9 . 4/19/2009
Ok , sorry I haven't reviewed sooner, but I've been totally AWOL the past couple of months lol. Great chapter! Looks like Becca will get her own, non alcohol party after all ) Aww, poor Jesse being all jealous, though he has NO reason to be, who would want to leave him!

Can't wait for the next chapter, hopefully I'll still be around for that one lol )
6Ellie6 chapter 8 . 1/26/2009
Wow, I expected that Kain to be an ass, though it's pretty good that he wasn't. Jesse made me laugh though, having to come over and kiss her in front of everyone, aw. Since the ranch is all up-and-running and everything, does that make Becca free to tour with Jesse? I can't wait to read about that )

Update soon! )
lovelyvampire93 chapter 8 . 12/16/2008
omg!

was Kain upset or something?

maybe he WANTED to take care of the baby!
6Ellie6 chapter 7 . 10/2/2008
Really great chapter! Oh, I can't wait for the next one now! I think the tour will definitely make for some good writing ) And I'm glad Jesse and Becca's relationship isn't on the rocks )

Update real soon, can't wait for the next one!
Marian chapter 7 . 10/2/2008
awesome chapter :]]

cant wait for the next one:D