Reviews for Dark
moolivia chapter 2 . 2/1
I know it's late to be reviewing this but it broke my heart. I like how your words brought about so much emotion. Good writing and storyline.
Sanded Silk chapter 2 . 4/20/2011
I love the chastity of this story! In terms of romance, anyway. I'd have to say that the rape/murder/violence part of the story wasn't too chaste. Nope.

But I do like what went on between Draco and Hermione, their relationship, the build up, even the ending; I rarely ever like when a character dies. Nicely done! :D

-Sanded Silk-
XxMadMuffinxX chapter 2 . 8/30/2009
This was so sad and so beautiful. Love it!
evergreeneyes chapter 2 . 8/23/2009
This was so sad ... brilliant, but sad. I hope they met again when Draco died :)
Bloodcross chapter 2 . 11/22/2008
wow. I nearly shed a tear. It was heart-wrenching! You are so blissfully sick, and yet, the love was so complete.. wow.
aveanez chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
I'm so glad there wasn't any smut in this story. That would have completely taken away the tone and emotion you've captured. This story gave me chills; you almost made me cry! Kudos to you!
touchedbyanangel chapter 2 . 11/2/2008
I cant believe this only has 13 reviews.

This is simply beautiful.

I definitely felt more emotion from Draco's POV; definitely was pulled in more, great work.
DemonWitch666 chapter 2 . 11/1/2008
Oh, I loved this. I loved, loved, loved it. Just one thing, though...Hermione's birthday isn't in May...It's in September...The 19th, actually, if the internets are telling the truth. But that's just a minor detail, so it doesn't really matter...I'm just saying...Anywho, I loved it this much! (And then some! Haha. Nearly made me cry...So good!)
Ms. Marauder-Cullen chapter 2 . 10/31/2008
That is really good! I even cried a little on Draco's POV!
Ti chapter 2 . 10/25/2008
Must you really make me cry?

That was so bloody sad.

and so amazing.

one of my favourite stories, definitely.

Well done :)
missxblayn chapter 2 . 10/23/2008
this is REALLY good. definitely pulled a few tears to my eyes.
Ms.HellFire-ffacnt chapter 2 . 10/22/2008
Whoa. Pain, misery, brokeness, all held together by one single tiny fragile thread that in an instant was unraveled. Marvelous, I loved it.

Kisses
whatifgirl chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
OMG that was sad. It was good though.
Supfan chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
You had some problems with Parallelism and Active and Passive Voice...if you dont know what those are, then never mind lol.

It was a good story though! I enjoyed this little fic quite a bit
evillizzy89 chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
that was sad. omg. i teared up. tehehe