Reviews for These Broken Lights
ForgetTheUnforgettable chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
i have no words 2 describe how much i LUVED this! not only is the stroyline & the type of writing & the characters & dialouge great, but u also showed me a new song & group that i absolutley LUV! & it all made perfect sense 2 me, on the other hand i luv things that most people dont understand, but still, i got it & it was freakin awesome! keep writing 3
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
That was an interesting take to write the relationship like that. Cool!
BlackKeys09 chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Loved it.
mybigteddybearemmett chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
Absolutly loved it. Especially the begining where it talked about it not being love at first site. I surely know that since that was how it was with my first boyfriend. Keep writing Dasey stories you are very talented.
Becks Rylynn chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
This story was absolutly awful.

You know, the same way Casey was absolutly awful.

Meaning, this story was brilliant! It was so poetic and it was like you could feel the emotions they were feeling. You are such a talented writer.

Keep writing, Chocolate Thunder!

Kisses, Becks :)
TangibleChaos chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
That was amazing! I really, really enjoyed that... Going through what you've written slowly and surely... But I really liked that.
wprincessannw chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
I dont hate it, I dont know if I love it, but I DO know that I am intrigued by it, and I know that it has meaning. I hope that makes sense
SNN chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
"We danced in our tragedy."

That line made this fic.

Good job and interesting style. ]
daisy617 chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Omgosh that was insanely amazing! I loved it so much! Its such an awesome take on their incredible relationship. Fantastic job!
WeAreTomorrow chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
I love it
stumacher chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
That was honestly amazing. Really. It made me smile and it was powerful. I love it.
onemakaveli96 chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Nine out of ten times (on a good day) I come into this fandom to read some fics, I'm disappointed & am given headaches due to

a) the bad grammar, writing, mechanics

b) the over-fluffed imaginings of happily ever-after

or worse, c) both of the above.

This is none of the above, and has made up for a lot of bad fics I've read in the LWD fandom-it's excellently written, the emotions are very-well conveyed, and just raw. The ending was not corny b/c it felt real & the characters retained their auras. Amazing piece, and digging through the fics here on this day has been worth it to find this one.

Thanks so much for this, & there are too many memorable lines to quote, so as a whole, I love it.
ayanamiyuy chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
I'm speechless...This is so well written.. . and i really love it! congratulations!
I'mJustWeird chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
loved it!
Silverian Rose chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
it was differnet but i loved it!