Reviews for Secret Heart
GoHaNVidElSoN chapter 1 . 2/11
One of the best Gohan/Videl fanfictions.
JC THE KING chapter 32 . 1/17
Best mini story I've ever read

I would read it whenever I had a ny free time

THANK YOU!:-)
chemiczen chapter 26 . 4/6/2016
Romance-wise, this is just your average Asian soap opera with all the irritating quirks that comes with the genre: guy meets girl, falls in love at first glance, bounce from loving to hating each other, finally decides to be together at the near end of the story. Meh, too overly focused on the exaggerated drama of an unbelievable romance and not enough time spent on the actual relationship itself. If you've seen one Asian soap opera, then you've already read this.

As for the rest of the story, it's pretty much a rewrite of canon, nothing special here. This ladies and gents, is a perfect example of why shounen and soap opera's don't mix. Excuse me while I try to reevaluate my intelligence. Just why did I try to read almost all of this story? I'm becoming an idiot in my boredom.
phoebe smith chapter 32 . 3/20/2016
U rock dude. I completely fell in love with this story KEEP WRITING PLZ
texaspeach chapter 32 . 3/3/2016
You know, the thing about fics that take a long time to be finished - six years, not including this chapter, yeah? - is that you can really see how the author has grown as a writer. At the beginning, it was pretty obvious that English wasn't your first language: the phrasing could be awkward, sometimes word choice was a bit off, and grammar might be a little strange. But by the end, all of that greatly improved, so much so that someone might never guess your native language unless they were looking. It's been amazing to watch your skills grow, both as a reader and as your friend. :)

~tp
The Pun Loving Skeleton chapter 3 . 2/28/2016
Gohan wouldn't be slightly out of breathe from running, I don't care if hasn't train for 30 years , there's no way he's, "slightly out of breathe."
SierraLarson chapter 32 . 1/19/2016
Finished rereading this fic. Loved that lemon. B) The parts in the two chapters before that where they did stuff in front of people (Gohan telling Videl about Saiyans, and the kiss at the WMAT) made me "AAAAAAA"

More specifically "STOP IT RIGHT NOW AND GO SOMEWHERE PRIVATE" and then "GODDANGIT, KISA-KUN" XD

(There, posted in the reviews for your future enjoyment. XD )
videl chapter 31 . 1/8/2016
To. Be honest I like the love
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2016
You wrote the exact kind of story i cant stand and thats long drawn complicated love stories that dont need to be complicated. They love each other obviously after u kiss each other five times and feel the same way each time thats obvious. My god put them together already and move the story along. Ten chapters of denial of love that is so obvious in this story. Let them admit and let him tell her his secrets then progress the damn romance on already. I am sure this is a good story but this agonizing anticipation of slowly putthing these two together is ridiculous. After you kiss someone as many times as they have with no hesitation its obvious something needs to happen. I cant stand long drawn so obvious love stories they sicken me and it makes not want to read another word of this.
videl chapter 28 . 1/5/2016
Well I really don't like it to be honest sorry but. I am an expert at all of dbz and this is dumb first it was buu then pure evil. Buu super buu kid buu so up your game PLEASE!
videl chapter 20 . 1/5/2016
I found it qutie annoying for videl to be so kind to her father anyways there should be more gohan and videl not gohan and vegeta
sakurahimeo7777 chapter 32 . 10/27/2015
Wow ! let me tell you i love this story its my firs time indulging in gohan and videl pairing but i enjoy it . i would have love that at the begining you could have started slow for gohan sin be very first chapter gohan was in love ? i would have love to see gohan develop slowly and for him to realize his love slowly ( tecnicaly what made him love videl was videls bravery that what the manga says ) i would love a story where you literally take the manga apart and give more explinations , but i stil love the development of videl . dont forget because of dragon ball super you get a new chance . it saddens me that this good story is done , but if you do another story of gohan and videl let me know cuz i enjoy your style of telling , i look forward to another story.
loveangel23 chapter 32 . 9/19/2015
So good :-) love it
DragonoftheEastblue chapter 32 . 9/7/2015
Cute bonus scene. Thanks again for writing such a fantastic story. I know that Toriyama doesn't enjoying writing love stories but he ended up creating a great one with Gohan and Videl. This was without a doubt the best fanfic based on that pairing and it's so much fun to read again and again.

Merci beaucoup!
dcp1992 chapter 32 . 9/6/2015
Another chapter?! Awesome! I loved that even after all these years of reading this fanfic and it finally being done you actually posted one last chapter. I love it considering this was one of the first G/V stories I read years ago... and I actually got around to reading it all the way though about two months ago and I loved it.

Great bonus chapter though, I think it's a pretty fitting for a anniversary. I've always loved your stories and can't wait for you to update "To See You Again" or any of your stories for that matter. Til next time.