Reviews for Secret Heart
dere013 chapter 31 . 11/26/2017
a really good, interesting and touching story.
DBZBV1991 chapter 32 . 11/10/2017
It might be a bit cheesy in some parts, but I really enjoyed your story! And thank you so much for the bonus scene! I waited 31 chapters for it xD your style of writing got better and better with every chapter and I like your try on a slight AU
SSGSSGoku21 chapter 8 . 11/7/2017
Wait wasn't Gohaun going yo teach Videl to fly in chapter 7-ish
cc6512 chapter 32 . 10/31/2017
I love this story!
I love the scene that Gohan told Gotten that he loved Videl. And the shopping part Gohan said "Videl's always pretty" without thinking.
And the ending is so sweet ~~~
Thanks for writing this long story!
Beta117 chapter 9 . 10/9/2017
Wow. You really had no handle on cheesy ass clich├ęs back then did you? Like each chapter I could probably use all my fingers counting.
romfan99 chapter 1 . 8/6/2017
Sorry to see you leaving, but please do not remove your works. It would deny many readers of a great resource, as your execution of this pairing was second to none.
sixthstar chapter 1 . 6/22/2017
Good job in finishing and making this wonderful fanfic cloaksky. I just stumbled upon your story when I was looking for a GohanxVidel fluff because I felt like that how there relationship went in dragon ball was left undone. I already finished this story twice already and I just came back to drop off the fact that your story reminds of the song 'tired' by Alan Walker ft. Gavin James and vice versa. I can't explain why it does what it does but it just does(did I do that right?).

You should try to listen to it if you're still reading your reviews or if you have spare time and see what I mean.

Anyways, again thanks for this wonderful story and keep up the good work.

-Sixthstar
Goku Black SSJ Rose chapter 32 . 4/16/2017
one of the best if not the best gohan/videl fanfics I've read.
GoHaNViDeLSoN chapter 1 . 2/11/2017
One of the best Gohan/Videl fanfictions.
JC THE KING chapter 32 . 1/17/2017
Best mini story I've ever read

I would read it whenever I had a ny free time

THANK YOU!:-)
chemiczen chapter 26 . 4/6/2016
Romance-wise, this is just your average Asian soap opera with all the irritating quirks that comes with the genre: guy meets girl, falls in love at first glance, bounce from loving to hating each other, finally decides to be together at the near end of the story. Meh, too overly focused on the exaggerated drama of an unbelievable romance and not enough time spent on the actual relationship itself. If you've seen one Asian soap opera, then you've already read this.

As for the rest of the story, it's pretty much a rewrite of canon, nothing special here. This ladies and gents, is a perfect example of why shounen and soap opera's don't mix. Excuse me while I try to reevaluate my intelligence. Just why did I try to read almost all of this story? I'm becoming an idiot in my boredom.
phoebe smith chapter 32 . 3/20/2016
U rock dude. I completely fell in love with this story KEEP WRITING PLZ
texaspeach chapter 32 . 3/3/2016
You know, the thing about fics that take a long time to be finished - six years, not including this chapter, yeah? - is that you can really see how the author has grown as a writer. At the beginning, it was pretty obvious that English wasn't your first language: the phrasing could be awkward, sometimes word choice was a bit off, and grammar might be a little strange. But by the end, all of that greatly improved, so much so that someone might never guess your native language unless they were looking. It's been amazing to watch your skills grow, both as a reader and as your friend. :)

~tp
The Pun Loving Skeleton chapter 3 . 2/28/2016
Gohan wouldn't be slightly out of breathe from running, I don't care if hasn't train for 30 years , there's no way he's, "slightly out of breathe."
SierraLarson chapter 32 . 1/19/2016
Finished rereading this fic. Loved that lemon. B) The parts in the two chapters before that where they did stuff in front of people (Gohan telling Videl about Saiyans, and the kiss at the WMAT) made me "AAAAAAA"

More specifically "STOP IT RIGHT NOW AND GO SOMEWHERE PRIVATE" and then "GODDANGIT, KISA-KUN" XD

(There, posted in the reviews for your future enjoyment. XD )