Reviews for Secret Heart
Dongerdingdong chapter 31 . 3/14
YAY. :))))))))))))
Dongerdingdong chapter 21 . 3/14
FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKKK
Dongerdingdong chapter 15 . 3/14
Lol! Goten u are so kawaii!
GAH! DAMN YOU!WE HAD A CHANCE! GET HHHHHHHEEEERRRRR!
Dongerdingdong chapter 7 . 3/14
Goten being as adorable as always _
Lunaris-wind chapter 31 . 3/10
Given the translation aspect, I can forgive most of the spelling and grammar issues. The story was very sweet and I really enjoyed reading it. It's a much higher quality then a lot of the other DBZ fics I've read. Thanks for writing it.
Mar-chan chapter 31 . 1/31
Well... this story made me laugh, cry, laugh again and both at the same time. I really loved it! I read it all in one go, lol. I couldn't sleep so searched for something to read and I fell in love with your story. Thank you very much for writing such a masterpiece :)
iamagirl14 chapter 31 . 1/22
GREAT story!The best detailed story of Gohan and Videl I have ever read actually.
BTW, just out of curiosity, I am dying to know who is the winner of the tournament. Goku or Gohan? The father or the son? I hope you could tell me
melimen2a chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
I love it :3 so much I might want their first time doing it where more detail but I still love it... you had a great talent... so please continue :)
Rezzu-MJ chapter 31 . 11/30/2014
Gosh, this story is awesome! The emotions almost killed me and the detailed descriptions of Gohan and Videl's feelings didn't help one bit. Keep up the good work!
mischeifmaiden chapter 31 . 11/16/2014
This story was so good!
Bookworm2233445566 chapter 31 . 9/14/2014
Great story
LegendOfTomorrow chapter 31 . 9/14/2014
This story has to go down as one of the DBZ Fanfiction Legends. Good work with the story you here. It is perfect and has no flaws. Emotions were written perfectly and made it too good to be true.
Engel2092 chapter 28 . 9/9/2014
(1) in English, the dialogue is
"So hotshot, you want to fight Majin Buu?"
"Fight you? No, I'm going to kill you."
Dyton chapter 31 . 9/8/2014
Well i decided to reread the whole thing once again in order to remember all that had happened. It was a nice story. I'm going to be honest I stayed mostly for the romance since the action didn't really intrigue me. Mainly because it was canon. Got to love the final scene. One of the best I have seen good job on the epilogue. Keep up the awesome work.