Reviews for Secret Heart
SierraLarson chapter 32 . 1/19
Finished rereading this fic. Loved that lemon. B) The parts in the two chapters before that where they did stuff in front of people (Gohan telling Videl about Saiyans, and the kiss at the WMAT) made me "AAAAAAA"

More specifically "STOP IT RIGHT NOW AND GO SOMEWHERE PRIVATE" and then "GODDANGIT, KISA-KUN" XD

(There, posted in the reviews for your future enjoyment. XD )
videl chapter 31 . 1/8
To. Be honest I like the love
You wrote the exact kind of story i cant stand and thats long drawn complicated love stories that dont need to be complicated. They love each other obviously after u kiss each other five times and feel the same way each time thats obvious. My god put them together already and move the story along. Ten chapters of denial of love that is so obvious in this story. Let them admit and let him tell her his secrets then progress the damn romance on already. I am sure this is a good story but this agonizing anticipation of slowly putthing these two together is ridiculous. After you kiss someone as many times as they have with no hesitation its obvious something needs to happen. I cant stand long drawn so obvious love stories they sicken me and it makes not want to read another word of this.
videl chapter 28 . 1/5
Well I really don't like it to be honest sorry but. I am an expert at all of dbz and this is dumb first it was buu then pure evil. Buu super buu kid buu so up your game PLEASE!
videl chapter 20 . 1/5
I found it qutie annoying for videl to be so kind to her father anyways there should be more gohan and videl not gohan and vegeta
sakurahimeo7777 chapter 32 . 10/27/2015
Wow ! let me tell you i love this story its my firs time indulging in gohan and videl pairing but i enjoy it . i would have love that at the begining you could have started slow for gohan sin be very first chapter gohan was in love ? i would have love to see gohan develop slowly and for him to realize his love slowly ( tecnicaly what made him love videl was videls bravery that what the manga says ) i would love a story where you literally take the manga apart and give more explinations , but i stil love the development of videl . dont forget because of dragon ball super you get a new chance . it saddens me that this good story is done , but if you do another story of gohan and videl let me know cuz i enjoy your style of telling , i look forward to another story.
loveangel23 chapter 32 . 9/19/2015
So good :-) love it
DragonoftheEastblue chapter 32 . 9/7/2015
Cute bonus scene. Thanks again for writing such a fantastic story. I know that Toriyama doesn't enjoying writing love stories but he ended up creating a great one with Gohan and Videl. This was without a doubt the best fanfic based on that pairing and it's so much fun to read again and again.

Merci beaucoup!
dcp1992 chapter 32 . 9/6/2015
Another chapter?! Awesome! I loved that even after all these years of reading this fanfic and it finally being done you actually posted one last chapter. I love it considering this was one of the first G/V stories I read years ago... and I actually got around to reading it all the way though about two months ago and I loved it.

Great bonus chapter though, I think it's a pretty fitting for a anniversary. I've always loved your stories and can't wait for you to update "To See You Again" or any of your stories for that matter. Til next time.
Marocrache chapter 32 . 9/6/2015
Yaaay! There hasnt been much activity from you lately; its good to have you back :)
bigblukrew chapter 32 . 9/6/2015
Whoa! I can't believe it's already been a year! You have no idea how excited I was when I got the email that one of my all time favorite stories got an update! Unfortunately I was busy and had to wait to check it out, but every minute was antagonizing lol.

Like always, this was AMAZING. It fit in well with the story and, well, ;)

Looking forward to what you roll out next!
thedarkpokemaster chapter 32 . 9/6/2015
wow this was a very sweet chapter just shows how much both Gohan and Videl love each other.
Guest chapter 31 . 8/16/2015
I LOVED IT SO MUCH! PLEASE CONTINUE THEIR RELATIONSHIP! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSESSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
marcus.edwards.3323 chapter 31 . 7/17/2015
you did a great job just our Japanese author of dragon ball z could have aalittle more romance for girls and some guys because its good to have some actual romance and they dont skip the good parts
marcus.edwards.3323 chapter 28 . 7/17/2015