Reviews for Secret Heart
Ohma chapter 31 . 3/22
This is very well written, enjoyed it very much.

Always hated how further developments between the two were just done off screen just because Goku had to have to spotlight.
Ohma chapter 26 . 3/22
Gotta apologize on my aggressiveness on Gohan Vs Vegeta

I just don't like talking about Gohan's strength... he's honestly a mary sue...

he trains nowhere near as hard as Goku and Vegeta but somehow ends up stronger than them, and it just makes me want to vomit.
Ohma chapter 22 . 3/22
wow...this new drama between Videl and Gohan is completely unnecessary...
Ohma chapter 20 . 3/22
It tried to justify Gohan's victory by admitting that he really did cheat.

But the fact alone that he did cheat just makes it all the more horrible.
Ohma chapter 21 . 3/22
The whole fight just seemed like wanking Gohan.

Horrible and unnecessary.
Ohma chapter 12 . 3/22
Really well written, I really like how you're skipping stuff we already know and only including vital info avoiding repetitiveness...Having read the manga and it in several other fics has taken a toll on me.
Ohma chapter 1 . 3/22
Really nice chapter, only problem I see so far are translation errors... the plot is what I'm after so it's still great.
ItsVen chapter 32 . 12/20/2021
I know it's 2021 and this story was finished in 2015. But after finishing this fanfic, I have to say this. It was magnificent! The interactions were amazing and the dialogues were well-thought, they really matched their personalities. Loved all the story, even the fighting scenes against Majin Buu. I wouldn't change anything, I must say congratulations on your fanfic
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 29 . 9/25/2021
Man, the Goten and Trunks bits cracked me up so hard. I freaking love those two ROFL!

But I felt Gohan's lines were a little too freaking corny and they had me cringing haha.
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 28 . 9/24/2021
I'm actually glad you did summarize everything and skip through it. No point going over the canon again. Well there goes Majin Buu, done and dusted.
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 27 . 9/24/2021
I can see why you skipped through a lot of repeats.
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 26 . 9/24/2021
Well, he finally said it, that's good.

But poor Trunks, seeing Vegeta at his most evil. In a way, the whole thing was Supreme Kai's fault, since he didn't allow the Saiyans to deal with Dabura right away, which they most definitely could have (before moving on to Babidi). But then, there'd be no Buu saga, so there's that.

Gohan's probably even rustier here than he was in the canon, given that he was forlorn about the whole Videl situation. Definitely not looking good.
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 25 . 9/24/2021
Ah I like that you made it completely different from the canon. I prefer more of a contrast. I do wonder how it'll go down in this story. Well, there are only 7 chapters left, so it probably won't last for very long.
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 24 . 9/24/2021
Goku's always a source of joy for everyone... except Vegeta LOL

What I love about Chi-Chi is how loyal she is to Goku. 99% of women in her position would've eventually remarried after the Cell Games, but not her, even though she was raising 2 insanely energetic and voracious half-Saiyans, all by herself. People never really admire her for that.

Good that Videl and Gohan at least crossed paths, if only for a brief instant.
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 23 . 9/24/2021
Hm I do wonder... Will Gohan and Videl really not see each other before the tournament? If so, that's a bloody shame.