Reviews for Secret Heart
mi-chan he7 chapter 16 . 10/9/2013
Awesome! "Videl's always pretty"
Very cute! I also like Goten's scenes throughout the story! Keep it up! 3
chelsea cd chapter 30 . 9/25/2013
hey
i really love your story and hope that the next chapter follows soon :)
maesde chapter 30 . 8/29/2013
Damn... awesome fic. Favourite indeed.
quinn chapter 30 . 6/14/2013
You must continue
LivininCorsets chapter 30 . 6/6/2013
awwww! cute! videl is a sayian in a human body i swear, she goes after what she wants any way possible. i bet gohan is the only one who can reighn her in...cant wait for more
ISS1988 chapter 10 . 1/11/2013
bom
ETR101 chapter 30 . 1/5/2013
This was rushed but I'll admit it, I don't even care for that. I liked that you got to the point and now, hopefully if you update soon, you can get to the fanfare.
Jrik23 chapter 30 . 12/1/2012
I think that you should end the story here and if you feel like writing more later then write a sequel. A lot of readers don't like reading a story that is incomplete that has not been updated in 5 months. This is a great ending that closes a great story.
ninjanerd132 chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
i read this on deviantart and loved it and its still ever so good
Chaos chapter 30 . 11/2/2012
Good job i enjoyed the story. Hope you add the finale soon. One of the better stories i've read.
Guest chapter 30 . 10/29/2012
its great up date soon please
DarkVoid116 chapter 30 . 10/13/2012
Through everything, Videl *finally* knows everything regarding Gohan's alien heritage and how he fought Vegeta, Nappa, Frieza, Raditz, Cell, King Cold, the Androids, and Majin Buu. She knows it all and she didn't give him a choice in the matter; she IS his. I love when Videl asserts herself even after she's discovered Gohan's secrets.

I enjoyed this chapter; Videl seemed provocative but more likely she's just crazy head over heels in love with Gohan.

Awesome chapter! Hope this might eventually get updated, it probably only has a few chapters left, if that. Erasa's reaction to them getting together would be a great addition :D
DarkVoid116 chapter 29 . 10/13/2012
Holy. Crap.

Kisa, you have officially become my favorite DBZ fanfiction author. This was officially my favorite chapter of Secret Heart. Purely brilliant. I don't even know where to start.

Gohan really held it together and didn't break down, shockingly. I expected him to fall apart when he saw Videl and for her to keep it together; the opposite happened, though, which certainly surprised me. Anyway, yeah, good chapter :D

I don't really know which specifics I'd mention; the entire chapter was pure, untouched perfection.

Excellent and amazing job!
DarkVoid116 chapter 28 . 10/13/2012
The dialogue is basically the same in the English dub; slightly different, but essentially the same.

I sorta wish Mystic Gohan would have decimated Super Buu instead of you taking the absorption route.

Regardless, they meet again next chapter!

All is well in the world. Majin Buu is gone and Gohan is back! He and Videl can confess their feelings and be happy :D

Awesome chapter!
DarkVoid116 chapter 27 . 10/13/2012
You have this going where you make me super dooper happy one chapter, devastated the next, super happy the following one, then back to devastated. Obviously I saw this coming but still, it's super sad. The way you've altered the Buu Saga is pretty awesome, too.

Majin Vegeta made his stand I suppose after sensing Gohan's energy disappear and realizing how stupid his stunt for power had been, or something?

Next chapter is gonna be sad if Majin Vegeta makes a sacrifice.

I feel bad for Videl :/