Reviews for Secret Heart
Guest chapter 30 . 7/31/2012
you have got to continue. If you don't, it will be one of the biggest cliffhangers in the world. I have read a lot of GxV fics and I have to say this is in my top three. MY number one is Together by ICHeart. Yours in number two. Finally My number three is Sinful. SO YOU NEED TO CONTINUE IT. :)
NinjaReads chapter 30 . 7/21/2012
Making review number 300!

Anyways, hope you update soon. I have a feeling that this story is about to end in about 2 or 3 chapters unless that is you plan to make another twist in the story.

Keep it up! I really love the story and can't wait to see what happens next. Update fast!
javycane chapter 30 . 7/20/2012
it ended ? BUT WHY
javycane chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Didnt expect the kiss! great chapter!
Guest chapter 30 . 7/4/2012
I luved the whole story! Keep it up!
Lucy2007 chapter 30 . 7/4/2012
New reader here! I have got to say that this story made me smile uncontrollably, really! I even silently giggled at Goten's cuteness here :D Anyways, awesome job, I hope you continue on with the story.
fireworks1820 chapter 30 . 6/29/2012
This was such a good chapter. I've been waiting for them to get together since chapter 8. :)
Keep doing what you do best and try to update more often.
sibbyhylands chapter 30 . 6/12/2012
i am really happy you when you updated the

french and not english i would use google translate but it's not the ,i can't wait for the next chapter
Gabby chapter 30 . 6/12/2012
Nice chapter! I hope to see more chapters soon. It sure is getting hot in here!
DragonoftheEastblue chapter 30 . 6/11/2012
Yes! Finally! What a steamy chapter. C'est vraiment passionné. Will you write a lemon chapter in the future? You really have the skills for it.

Keep it up and hope to see more soon.

Beaucoup d'amour du Québec. À la prochaine.
thedarkpokemaster chapter 30 . 6/11/2012
whoa cool chapter I just loved it.
shugokage chapter 30 . 6/11/2012
Woooooo! Great chapter go GohanXVidel!
dcp1992 chapter 30 . 6/10/2012
Great chapter. Glad they are together now. Update soon.
withoutwingsx chapter 30 . 6/10/2012