Reviews for Secret Heart
ThexWhitexPhoenix chapter 28 . 2/5/2011
yay :D you updated!
thedarkpokemaster chapter 28 . 2/5/2011
Nice chapter I just loved it. I did thought that Videl would be saved just before being killed and that Gohan would save the day
MysticGohan87 chapter 28 . 2/5/2011
Yo! good story! (i read it from chap 1) I am definately gonna alert n like this! keep it coming!
The0Blind0Writer chapter 28 . 2/4/2011
lol, i loved this chapter, glad you updated (i thought you had quit on this). update soon, the story's awesome.
Dr. Blue22 chapter 28 . 2/4/2011
OH MY GOD UPDATE SOON PUHLEEZE!
Zi-Dawg chapter 28 . 2/4/2011
That felt...really...rushed..oh well..thanks for the update
PrincessLazyPants chapter 27 . 12/23/2010
Now this is NOT a nice place to leave a reader! This is an amazing story by the way- I hope you update soon!

p.s. I like the pace you've got with the buu saga so far. It's not overly descriptive, but it has enough detail to keep the raeders wanting more. I can't wait for the next chapter!
MsPaliis chapter 27 . 12/14/2010
There is no better word than ‘excellent’ to describe this story!

Really... i've spent the last two days sticked to the computer reading your story without pause!

I just love everything! The way they fell in love… everything was sooo proper and in the right place, in the right moment and with the right entonation of saying things.

This has turned into one of my favourites g/v fanfics )

I think it’s a really good idea how your are speeding up all the majin buu issue, it’s kinda boring reading it as we all already know what’s going to happen, but I know you don’t have any other choice… so it’s a good what you did.

I hated gohan when he started with his i-don’t-deserved-videl,-i-don’t-deserved-her-friendship speech… I just can’t stand people who takes fault of everything in that way…. it really annoys me. But I know that gohan has a pure heart, and feels like that for the way he is.

oh… I have a question? is it alright to say ‘here’ instead of ‘there’? English isn’t my first language, so I don’t know… but it sounds weird to me when I read it.

One thing that I would change is their kisses. they are absolutely in love… but that doesn’t mean that all their kisses should be that pasionate. I always imagine them with a simple, tender and a maybe not to short kiss.

Anyway… great story! keep writing! Is hard to believe that you actually speak french… you have an excellent vocabulary! it really impressed me!

I'll be waiting for the update ;)
Kairi Serenity Dark chapter 27 . 11/18/2010
AHHHHHHHH. SO awesome! This is turning out awesome! I hope you update soon!
SesshyLover chapter 27 . 10/26/2010
oh man that is just evil! Your torturing me here lol

please update soon! :D

i just can't get enough of this! :D
Chiharu-angel chapter 27 . 10/10/2010
Hope you update soon!
ThexWhitexPhoenix chapter 27 . 10/3/2010
OR Gohan's on Kaioshin-kai he can't be dead... I hope xD Please update soon :D
MK08 chapter 27 . 10/3/2010
Poor Videl, that girl is having one hell of a bad day. Not that anyone else is having a much better one, but so much is happening for Videl so quickly! I hope she realizes soon enough Gohan is still alive (for now). Another great chapter! I look forward to more!
DragonoftheEastblue chapter 27 . 10/3/2010
yay a new chapter! finally! great stuff! no gohan is dead! *cry*

keep up the awesome work
Relativeness chapter 27 . 10/3/2010
:D nice! another chapter ! great work i love it!

hopefully you'll upload another chapter soon :D
451 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »