Reviews for Secret Heart
L00kselly chapter 27 . 8/17/2011
Really enjoying your story. Keep up the good work!
readers-love chapter 28 . 8/7/2011
awesome! its great how you described the fight with buu, because its so short, it was getting kind of boring in other storys where it took so long

but gohan and videl took soooo long until one said "i love you"

but it was also wonderful, im curious of the next chapter!
MindyKinamoto chapter 28 . 7/29/2011
I got in the mood to read this again and as always, I felt the same chills and trills as the first time I had read this. I also took a peek at the reviews and I don't see why everyone is making such a stupid fuss. You put at the end, "to be continued", meaning that clearly, the story is still ongoing.

I hope that when you do decide to continue that you'll be in the best of spirits and know what you want us, the readers, to feel. :D this is still one of my favorites and without it I wouldnt have been able to write the stories that I'm writing now. Speaking of which, you should take a peek at. :P but in all seriousness, I love this story and I love the way you portrayed these characters.
animal videl chapter 28 . 7/21/2011
why didn't you finish? There was only like 1 more chapter? Please finish this story. I really liked it!
CrimsontheBloodyDemonKing chapter 28 . 6/28/2011
How come you rushed this chapter?
zatarra1234 chapter 28 . 6/8/2011
NOOOOOOOO it cant be the end its so good please write more
Dbzfan98 chapter 28 . 3/30/2011
Hope that u update soon
Guest chapter 28 . 3/29/2011
I hope it's writers block. I hate when people quit on there own stories
digiwriter1392 chapter 28 . 3/26/2011
Things are going to get interesting.
DragonoftheEastblue chapter 28 . 2/11/2011
Finalement! a new chapter! i missed this story so much. i literally jumped out of my set when i saw it in my inbox. yay! *does dance*
MK08 chapter 28 . 2/8/2011
I LOVED this chapter! It covered so much action, and you get the both viewpoints of what's going on, it was genius! I was so glad to see another update from you, too! I can't wait until the next one! Fantastic job! :)
Alex Graham chapter 28 . 2/6/2011
I hate you for ending it there!
Shinen no Hikari chapter 28 . 2/5/2011
No I'm pretty sure the dialogue is the same. So vegeta gave him the gun, Hercule loaded it, and Goku pulled the trigger how ironic
ThexWhitexPhoenix chapter 28 . 2/5/2011
yay :D you updated!
thedarkpokemaster chapter 28 . 2/5/2011
Nice chapter I just loved it. I did thought that Videl would be saved just before being killed and that Gohan would save the day
479 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »