Reviews for Secret Heart
Shiva the Sarcastic chapter 27 . 10/2/2010
Very nice. Please update soon.
Relativeness chapter 26 . 9/26/2010
A fantastic story truly incredible and i hope you'll update soon
Adora chapter 26 . 8/3/2010
OH MY GOD!You have to continue..it is your destiny!This story is sooo good i woke up in the middle of the night wanting wat was gonna happen next!I can' t wait to know what happens between Gohan & Videl..& what's going on with Trunks seeing his 'father' destroying a part of the city..OHHH WOW this story is to good to end now you must keep going please!
MK08 chapter 26 . 7/13/2010
Aw! I'm so glad Gohan finally told Videl how he feels! That was so freaking cute! :) But now poor Trunks and Bulma are about to get the shock of their lives :(

I can't wait for the next chapter! Awesome job!
Son Akito chapter 26 . 7/13/2010
I am really enjoying your story! There isn't a lot of good Gohan/Videl stories but I do like this one. Please keep updating!
Alex Graham chapter 26 . 7/10/2010
Hey not a bad chapter. I like how your kinda speeding the storyline up a bit. I also like how you changed Vegeta's attack from the WMAT to a city. Keep it up... maybe a bit faster though if at all possible.
DragonoftheEastblue chapter 26 . 7/10/2010
awesome chapter! i cant get enough of this fic. yay gohan confessed! that was ur moment videl!
Shiva the Sarcastic chapter 26 . 7/10/2010
Wonderful chapter. I can't wait for the next installment. Please update soon.
Aaron Leach chapter 26 . 7/10/2010
Awesome chapter.
thedarkpokemaster chapter 26 . 7/10/2010
Nice chapter please keep it up
ZoraAngel chapter 25 . 7/6/2010
Very much enjoying your story! Love the way you write and the way the characters act. Keep up the great work!

~Z
batmanrox1319 chapter 25 . 6/23/2010
Please, you MUST update!
keaneplay chapter 23 . 5/22/2010
Interesting times ahead - I'm looking forward to the next few chapters :)

This was a good chapter, a good prelude to the upcoming World Tournament and the events that happen from that point onwards...
GohanSSJ2x chapter 25 . 5/19/2010
awesome will gohan die like in the manga/anime? will he become mystic? great work
lilly sama is 1 chapter 25 . 5/19/2010
will gohan "die" like in the anime?
479 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »