Reviews for Secret Heart
personno55 chapter 21 . 2/4/2010
This is a really good story and i totally love it! plzplz continue. Dont give up!
the real gohan chapter 21 . 1/31/2010
oke this fic is cool so you need to wright more chapters cause i wanna know wat happens plz make so that videl and gohan get together fuck each others brains out or something so plz make it good
KickAssV chapter 21 . 1/29/2010
Omg, this story is getting so good! It's like a DBZ soap opera! I love the drama, but at the same time, I just want them to get together all ready... Ur so evil! lol Awesome chapter and story!
MK08 chapter 21 . 1/25/2010
You have an amazing story right here. I'm absolutely in love with it!
S.Spooky chapter 21 . 1/25/2010
That Gohan, he always taps into his super saiyan powers whenever something bad goes wrong. He did with Cell, he went "Ultimate" against Buu and now he "accidentally" did it on Vegeta. This guy is cheating! Cheating!

It was getting kinda hot toward the end. Videl shouldn't be too upset. As a matter of fact, I wouldn't even worry about it if I were her. After all, Gohan has that innocent reputation. He'll be over it by lunch time.
keaneplay chapter 21 . 1/25/2010
They just can't quite get together can they? You've got to feel for them though, both Gohan and Videl :(

The fight with Vegeta was funny - I think you did the right thing by making Vegeta find a way of saying Gohan 'cheated' to win - it keeps his ego afloat at least :D
keaneplay chapter 20 . 1/25/2010
Epic fight is just beginning... wonder who wins?
Mike green chapter 21 . 1/25/2010
Pretty nice twist a "rated m" scene would help
vegeta997 chapter 21 . 1/25/2010
Gr. That was a mean chapter. I loved it though. I really hope you update soon! I want everything to work out!
TheBathman chapter 21 . 1/25/2010
YES! Finally a new chapter, I love it. Just keep writing I want to see how this all ends.
ThexWhitexPhoenix chapter 21 . 1/25/2010
Aw man sad ending on the chapter -.- But a good chapter anyway Please update soon
Shiva the Sarcastic chapter 21 . 1/25/2010
Ah crap, another one of those damn love roadblocks. Must you torture us all with these. I understand your reasoning, but still. Oh well, good work anyway. Please update soon.
vegeta997 chapter 20 . 1/11/2010
Great chapter. I loved the update. Please add the new installment soon!
SilasCidal chapter 20 . 1/11/2010
heya

im really enjoying the story but god 20 chapters of will they wont they.. its a bit excessive ya know.

just my opinion not worth much. i really want to see how you handle it after they realize they have feelings and such

anyway

all the best

SilasC
S.Spooky chapter 20 . 1/10/2010
Go Vegeta! I'm wondering how Videl knew Gohan would fight Vegeta. I don't know if you stated that in the story somewhere but it is good to see some action going! Parties are fun and all but it wouldn't be a saiyan-like party without someone knocking the hell out of somebody. Yeah!
479 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 .. Last Next »