Reviews for Secret Heart
Aaron Leach chapter 20 . 1/10/2010
Awesome chapter.
Shiva the Sarcastic chapter 20 . 1/10/2010
Excellent chapter. I love what you're doing. Please update soon.
PhoenixRe chapter 20 . 1/10/2010
Nice chapter. Been waiting for this. And a fight as a bonus. Yeah!
Arashi Uzumaki-Namikaze chapter 19 . 12/25/2009
Err...what happens next?

Lost here
Nooboo chapter 19 . 12/18/2009
DAM DAM DAM! Mister Satan?

Exciting!
youngd2506 chapter 19 . 12/9/2009
Well, at least she knew her father was a lair before the party so its no big shock that they dnt believe he beat cell. How far do you plan on going with this story. I mean is the ending gonna be them getting together because they have been in denial for 19 chapters. Looking forward to next chapter.
A-man chapter 19 . 12/8/2009
Loved it...i think they 'fell in love' a bit to fast.
keaneplay chapter 19 . 12/7/2009
I can't wait to see how everybody reacts to finding out that Videl's father is Mr Satan!

I've finally caught up with all the chapters and I can't help but be impressed with this story's content. The general plotline is fun and very 'will they? won't they?' like, which is a very good thing for a Fic that focuses on these two characters.

Although there are a few grammar mistakes in this Fic, it's easy to look past them, especially since this is a translated version of the story. If anything, I can only thank you for bothering to make an English version )

Hope to see more soon,

-keaneplay-

ps. Sorry if most of my reviews were really short - I was too excited to read more and more each time!
keaneplay chapter 18 . 12/7/2009
You got Vegeta's personality right - very dircet and rude, yet full of questions about how someone could be so much stronger than normal.

Krillin and Yamcha aren't making things easy for Gohan though, are they?
keaneplay chapter 17 . 12/7/2009
ChiChi's driving must really be bad if she can scare Goten so easily :)

It's funny that Erasa could blackmail Videl so easily - it's kind of the opposite of what Videl did to Gohan to get those flying lessons.
keaneplay chapter 16 . 12/7/2009
Erasa is more devious than I realised!

I find it amusing that ChiChi can see Videl's weakness so easily, it's like she's the master of recognising budding relationships!
keaneplay chapter 15 . 12/7/2009
Sure Videl, I'm sure that everyone believes her...

This party, I've got a feeling that Piccolo & Vegeta will have some sort of influence at this party...
keaneplay chapter 14 . 12/7/2009
So Videl knows now - she always strikes me as a clever person, so I shouldn't really be surprised.

Also it's good to see that they at least regard themselves as friends now :)
keaneplay chapter 13 . 12/7/2009
That wasn't the smartest thing Gohan will ever do... Threatening to kill Videl's father will not go down well I fear...
keaneplay chapter 12 . 12/7/2009
Oh no, not the world champion Mr Satan! What will poor Gohan do against someone so strong?
479 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 .. Last Next »