Reviews for Secret Heart
R chapter 18 . 8/29/2009
good chapter..
UltimateGohan42 chapter 18 . 8/28/2009
this is so sick vegeta is a beast. cant wait for update
Shiva the Sarcastic chapter 18 . 8/26/2009
Very cool. Vegeta is a very slick operator. Please update soon.
vegeta997 chapter 18 . 8/26/2009
Good story. Please update soon.
jess chapter 18 . 8/26/2009
Love this story! please PLEASE update real soon :D
The-Magic-Of-Flames chapter 18 . 8/26/2009
AMAZING! I couldn't stop reading! I'm eagerly waiting for your next chapter!
S.Spooky chapter 18 . 8/26/2009
There's been a lot of stories I've read where Videl and Vegeta start off on the wrong foot. It usually ends with Gohan beating the crap out of Vegeta in the gravity chamber. Maybe, just this once, Vegeta wins one and forces the information about Videl from Gohan. Just an idea.

Keep the updates coming.
Aaron Leach chapter 18 . 8/26/2009
Awesome chapter.
mckay1234 chapter 17 . 7/3/2009
I love this story, please can you finish it i don't think i could live without knowing what happens.
onlyme3333333 chapter 17 . 5/26/2009
this story is great! I love the interactions between videl and gohan! plese update soon! thanks
Dragon Fire Fitzy chapter 11 . 4/9/2009
Great Job, this story is great, real great. I like the idea of Videl having a dress :P. You need to update soon or I'll die.
animefanari chapter 17 . 4/1/2009
it's a great story plz UPDATE FAST!
Light-Eco-Sage chapter 17 . 2/8/2009
Please, please, please, PLEASE update this story! I can't wait to find out what happens at the party!

By the way, there are a few grammer mistakes, but nothing that distracts from the meaning.

Once again, please update!
Furiael chapter 17 . 1/10/2009
I'll say it again and again. I LOVE WHAT YOU WRITE!

Excellent story, excellent G/V relationship. Chichi and Goten are excellent in this plot too.

Another favorite story :P
antidid4 chapter 17 . 12/21/2008
This story is one of the few that truly captures the essence of the Gohan/Videl relationship. While there are a few grammatical mistakes(mainly in verb usage) however the story is presented very well and thus makes your work even better. Hope to see an update rather soon. I would hate to see this left unfinished, because to date none of my favorite stories have been finished. Keep up the good work!
479 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 .. Last Next »