Reviews for Secret Heart
yedazul chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
I really loved your story, I'm delighted with it. It's so sweet and adorable. English is not my native language but I tried to read because I loved your story. I think it's a very accurate rewrite the relationship between Gohan and Videl. I thank especially the respect you show for the characters.
I'm reading your other stories, a little slow, but I enjoy. Congratulations and thanks for making me have a great time reading.
RyoshiMorino chapter 31 . 5/21/2015
Excellent
Divine above question chapter 31 . 5/6/2015
Damn make a sequel already unless I must out
Kate chapter 11 . 4/11/2015
It's confusing
RustKnight chapter 31 . 4/11/2015
This just reminded me of how Goku proposed to Chi-Chi. Probably your intention.

If I had to guess I'd say Gohan won this tournament.
RustKnight chapter 8 . 4/10/2015
I think this is the most agreeable Chi-Chi I've seen depicted in fanfiction.

She's hilarious! Especially with her leaps of logic.
Dongerdingdong chapter 31 . 3/14/2015
YAY. :))))))))))))
Dongerdingdong chapter 21 . 3/14/2015
FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKKK
Dongerdingdong chapter 15 . 3/14/2015
Lol! Goten u are so kawaii!
Guest chapter 9 . 3/14/2015
GAH! DAMN YOU!WE HAD A CHANCE! GET HHHHHHHEEEERRRRR!
Dongerdingdong chapter 7 . 3/14/2015
Goten being as adorable as always _
Lunaris-wind chapter 31 . 3/10/2015
Given the translation aspect, I can forgive most of the spelling and grammar issues. The story was very sweet and I really enjoyed reading it. It's a much higher quality then a lot of the other DBZ fics I've read. Thanks for writing it.
Mar-chan chapter 31 . 1/31/2015
Well... this story made me laugh, cry, laugh again and both at the same time. I really loved it! I read it all in one go, lol. I couldn't sleep so searched for something to read and I fell in love with your story. Thank you very much for writing such a masterpiece :)
iamagirl14 chapter 31 . 1/22/2015
GREAT story!The best detailed story of Gohan and Videl I have ever read actually.
BTW, just out of curiosity, I am dying to know who is the winner of the tournament. Goku or Gohan? The father or the son? I hope you could tell me
melimen2a chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
I love it :3 so much I might want their first time doing it where more detail but I still love it... you had a great talent... so please continue :)
451 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »