Reviews for Secret Heart
xXezeresx chapter 31 . 9/14/2014
Great story
LegendOfTomorrow chapter 31 . 9/14/2014
This story has to go down as one of the DBZ Fanfiction Legends. Good work with the story you here. It is perfect and has no flaws. Emotions were written perfectly and made it too good to be true.
Engel2092 chapter 28 . 9/9/2014
(1) in English, the dialogue is
"So hotshot, you want to fight Majin Buu?"
"Fight you? No, I'm going to kill you."
Dyton chapter 31 . 9/8/2014
Well i decided to reread the whole thing once again in order to remember all that had happened. It was a nice story. I'm going to be honest I stayed mostly for the romance since the action didn't really intrigue me. Mainly because it was canon. Got to love the final scene. One of the best I have seen good job on the epilogue. Keep up the awesome work.
thedarkpokemaster chapter 31 . 9/8/2014
Wow *sniff* I just loved the end of this story is was well worth the read that is for sure.
DragonoftheEastblue chapter 31 . 9/8/2014
Thank you for finally finishing your amazing work. This is undoubtedly the best DBZ fanfic I have every read and one of the best Fanfics I have ever read. It was a wonderful read; one that I have re-read many times.

I can't thank you enough for completing this story as nothing breaks my heart more than an amazing writer stop writing their story(ies) without warning.

Merci beaucoup et à la prochain.
Aaron Leach chapter 31 . 9/8/2014
Awesome story.
shugokage chapter 31 . 9/7/2014
Wow amazing job on this great ending for this incredible story!
dcp1992 chapter 31 . 9/7/2014
Great chapter and nice ending. Man, its strange to think this is over after so long, I mean I've forgotten a good portion of the story but I'm deffently going to be re-reading it pretty soon, this was one of the first Gohan and Videl stories I ever read and it nice to see it finally done... So I think it deserves a re-read.

Anyway, I deffently wasn't expecting them to have sex so soon after they got together, but there was deffently a lot of tension between them throughout the story so its understandable. Even though I'm glad to see it finally over its also kinda sad at the same time, wish it could of when a little farther but everything comes to an end. The last scene was awesome too, not only was it like Goku and Chi Chi's fight but Gohan let himself be known to everyone so he didn't have to hide his feeling for Videl.

Anyway, can't wait to read any updates for your other G/V stories and also anything other ones you come up with!
bigblukrew chapter 31 . 9/7/2014
YAY! I read through this the other day for like the third time and was wondering if you'd ever update it. Guess that solves that huh? It was a fantastic story and though I'm sad to see it end, it still makes me happy. You're a great author, especially when it comes down to the fluff. Can't wait for your next update, whether it be another one-shot or a story update. Keep up the amazing work :)
KiNGCoMBaT11 chapter 30 . 7/6/2014
"To be continued"
Guest chapter 28 . 6/4/2014
Did you seriously have to skip the entire Buu Saga like that?
Dracoforce7 chapter 30 . 1/14/2014
Just wondering when you are going to update again? give me a email at when you do.
Guest chapter 30 . 11/18/2013
Are you still going to finish this?
Pizzadude5665 chapter 28 . 11/12/2013
i was beginning to really love this story i really wish you would've had gohan defeating buu i hate the whole goku coming back i dont even feel like continuing past this point good while it lasted i guess
479 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »