Reviews for Alternate
that is so fuckin

funny no more orange

though poor naruto
flavumetrubrum chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
I realize it's been a while since you update this, but it's really good so far. I like how you've changed the teams, and the dynamics among the characters. I hope you continue this soon.
katrina C chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
I like! more soon please?
Son of Shinigami-sama chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Very creative. I don't Kakashi is as bad as most fics make him look but I do think that as a sensei he kinda sucks. There should definitely be more fics were Obito is Naruto's sensei. Please ubdate soon.
Grumpywinter chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
let him burn he should wear a REAL SHINOBI OUTFIT for once
Captain Deadpool chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
A very creative way to get rid of that ugly jumpsuite. I look forward to further installments.
Nate Grey chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Well, that was different. I've never seen Gai portrayed as annoying in such a negative way before. That part was a bit strange, but not unwelcome (ha, poor Obito is the new eternal rival!). Also: since Gai has Team 7, does that mean that Sai will flip out and betray Konoha? Anyway, it's nice to see Naruto getting some real training from Obito. Although I can't help wondering what Obito's being alive might mean for Sasuke, Itachi, and um... well, whoever is in Akatsuki, if you even go that far with this. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Once Was AHR chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
huh, pretty good, potential. Anyway, I'll check around to see if this story gets updated or if its jsut a one shot. anyway, off to check your look up to see if you like shikatema or shikaino...(shikatema is my otp)
CelticReaper chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
hmm... interesting never seen anything like this before.

Q: will there be any pairings? If so i vote for Naruto/Ino

anyway update soon
nuclear peace chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
this is going to have an interesting chunin exams. does Obito know chidori?