Reviews for Wind Beneath My Wings
hotflower901 chapter 9 . 5/30/2008
Yes Ianto is special...Lucy should still punch Jack in the nose
LadyAnalyn chapter 9 . 5/29/2008
I was hoping he'd say that. I worry sometimes when ocs come into the picture. Now that I know the UK has boy scouts it doesn't surprise me that Ianto would have been one. Is a girl guide like a girl scout? we have girl scouts in the US and I was a junior gril scout for a couple of years. there's different kinds for different ages: daisy, brownie, junior, cadette and senior. Anyway, they're just girl versions of the boy scouts only they sell cookies. I don't know what the boy scouts sell to raise money, never really paid attention to them. Anyway, enough about that. I'm really enjoying this story and am really happy that Jack admitts he loves Ianto. TTFN
Trainee Hero chapter 9 . 5/29/2008
'Then she pulled out a gun and shot him in the head.' Loved the chapter.
bbmcowgirl chapter 8 . 5/28/2008
Super ending. This is such a good story. Am I right in thinking that Lucy is Lucy Saxon? That's an interesting turn of events. Can't wait for more.

hotflower901 chapter 8 . 5/28/2008
Who is Lucy? Good chapter, well written
LadyAnalyn chapter 8 . 5/28/2008
Do they have boy scouts in the UK? 'Cause I have no clue. That aside, can't wait for more.
Trainee Hero chapter 8 . 5/28/2008
Now this is gonna be really awkward. Really really awkward. Like, I just caught two teachers in the closet awkward.
LadyAnalyn chapter 7 . 5/27/2008
hmm...more interesting by the minute.
bbmcowgirl chapter 7 . 5/27/2008
Thanks for the quick update. I'm trying to read while watching Shark Attack 3. Was a little disappointed in the movie. I mean come on, it was filmed on a beach. John should have been wearing swim trunks and no shirt, not jeans and a tee. But he looked hot anyway.

Oh sorry, my thoughts wandered for a moment. As I was saying, great chapters. Jack was acting a little weird after the explosion. And it's kinda cute the way Owen and Gwen worry about Ianto and his relationship with Jack. I love that they finally realized how important he is to everyone.

hotflower901 chapter 7 . 5/27/2008
That was very business like to Jack... Well done
hotflower901 chapter 6 . 5/27/2008
Go chemistry nerds...Loved it
Trainee Hero chapter 7 . 5/27/2008
Everyone knows Jack's mind is notoriously open. That's what half the jokes on the internet are about. ;) Loved the update. The autons are great.
LadyAnalyn chapter 6 . 5/27/2008
Look forward to more.
Trainee Hero chapter 6 . 5/27/2008
That sounded like fun!
bbmcowgirl chapter 5 . 5/27/2008
Love that last bit, telling them to just stand and look good. They do that anyway, they can't help it. I wonder what the vodka is for. I doubt he's planning on drinking it. Update soon please.

71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »