Reviews for Wind Beneath My Wings
LadyAnalyn chapter 5 . 5/26/2008
What's Jack need with vodka, I wonder? Cheap vodka at that. Can't wait to see what happens.
hotflower901 chapter 4 . 5/25/2008
i love fluff
Potterfan89 chapter 4 . 5/25/2008
i got through the first chapter before i realised i both read and commented this on facebook lol!

i'm really likeing this so far!

great work

PF

xx
bbmcowgirl chapter 4 . 5/25/2008
The roomantic in me loved the first part and the adventurer in me loves the rest. If they're going to be facing the Autons does this mean a crossover with the Doctor?

LadyAnalyn chapter 4 . 5/24/2008
You gotta hate those shop dummies. They ruin everyone's fun. Anyway, I look forward to the next chapter. I hope they get to relax again after things stop trying to kill them...for awhile anyway. TTFN
bbmcowgirl chapter 3 . 5/24/2008
What a (sweet?) chapter. I love when they can just spend time together with no one or thing trying to kill them. This was just great,

LadyAnalyn chapter 3 . 5/22/2008
This is really good so far. I look forward to see what happens next. TTFN
hotflower901 chapter 3 . 5/22/2008
loved it. true to the characters. beautiful
NightsDawne chapter 3 . 5/22/2008
Nicely done romance there, I can easily envision it.
bbmcowgirl chapter 2 . 5/21/2008
I like this alot. Jack admitting to himself how much he cares for Ianto is great. Lets just hope he admits it to the man himself. I think if he knew how Jack really felt it may just complete his emotional healing. Please update soon.

NightsDawne chapter 2 . 5/21/2008
Excellently written. I really like your prose. It's very engaging and vivid. Looking forward to more.
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5