Reviews for Between the Lines
KJun chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
I love Sokka/Zuko friendship stories. Neither boy had another boy their age to befriend until Zuko joined the group.
This fic is just heartbreakeningly real. Guys would so handle emotionally heavy things this way. Excellent characterzations!

Kat
HeyI'mTalkingToYou chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Wow. Awesome story. Really well done. The end is particularly poignant.
Rat chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Very well written story.
Seylin chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Now this was an awesome friendship fic. I love how you show both sides of Sokka.
FirePony16 chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Awesome story. :)
Mildly Rabid chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Wonderful. One thing: I must be all grammar Nazi on you. "Zuko smelt like Appa" is incorrect. You should say, "Zuko smelled like Appa." If it were in another context, you could say, "Zuko had smelt like Appa", but that isn't viable since he isn't having a flashback. Swimswamswum, smellsmelledsmelt. Comprendes?

So, all in all this is a great fic. I'm such sucker for confessions. And it was further enhanced by my better understanding of Ursa since I read "Guide Me Home" by Qwi-Xux. You really should read it; it was written by a professional author in her spare time. It led me to a greater understanding of how much Ursa loves her kids (and her disturbing memories), why Azula went insane, and what Hakoda is like.
Maran Zelde chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
I gotta say, Zuko handled this with much more finesse than he did in Southern Raiders. There he all blunt and direct, but in your fanfic he coaxes it out of Sokka by talking about his own mom. Love how he observes Sokka's expressions too. It was also intriguing when he compared Sokka to Azula. They are both planners who lead behind the scenes.
angstkitten chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
wow. that was heavy. it was an interesting take on it all, and i liked the zuko-sokka interaction. it was really good.
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
This is so much better than what actually happened to his mother.
Shadowhawke chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Wow, that was beautiful and very touching. I liked the slow development of the conversation between Sokka and Zuko here, it made it very realistic after they started going into the deeper things. Great job.
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
I love this fic! I really like the interaction between Sokka and Zuko, them bonding by talking about bossy Katara and their mothers.
Sarahbelle Saunders chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Wow, just wow. That was a beautiful, thought-provoking piece of literature that I would love to read over and over again. The thought of how close Sokka and Azula are/act is very odd, yet actually pretty accurate, and I would love to see more of that here. I just love how well the words flowed, how you actually put a reason for their talk.

This was a lovely read. I'm going to add it to my favourites and look at your other works! ...and wow, do you have a LOT of OTHER WORKS! 101? Woah. O.o

S.B.n
Ariana Deralte chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Thanks. This was great.
Dutch92 chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Omg. I'm in tears. Beautiful story.
Emachinescat chapter 1 . 6/28/2008