Reviews for Roommates
update soon please
Anouk Chizatz chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
WOW REHEA UR STORIES R SO GR8 I WANNA READ D REST OF IT 3
dela490 chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Hello. I just read your story and I love it. It's really different of the others because here Botan is not so "happy" as usual and Kurama has problems with his love life. Really I can't wait to read the next so please update soon. Don't let us wait for it too long.
Murasaki Mice chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
It has been ages since I read a YYH fic that actually made me want to write a review for it (I'm such a lazy-ass, afterall DD:), and yours is the first one of this year (!). I found it endearing in its own unique way (dark themes ftw!), although I bet the best of it will come later, and Botan is absolutely rocking here. :) Wish you much inspiration to write the rest of it - I'll be waiting for you to update the next chapter, so please keep on!
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Nice, do update soon!
luckyducky chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Interesting...

It's different and I like it.

Hope you update soon!
blackbutterbly1997 chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
ok that was pretty good
Nikki-4 chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
I like it, it is different. I hope you post more. Have a fantastic week. )
Anime-AngelWings chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Hey! This is pretty good so far. I say you continue as soon as you can. I'm wondering where and how far you will take this story. Good Job! _
darkness engulfs me chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Well, it is kinda... darker, but still I think it's interesting. Botan sure is a pain in the ass for Koenma. I LOVE IT! Update soon, pls! _
Smexy Kitten chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
i am really liking this fic! its a completely different approach to the kxb fandom, but just as great nonetheless. i like the way that you've introduced and protrayed some of the characters that have been placed in this story. i do have to say that i find this story to be pretty realistic so far and i can't wait to see what happens next!
majo18 chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
interesting start! please do update!
animevideogame freak chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
it seems interesting so far plus its another botan/kurama story and that makes me happy haha
PenguinsHockey14 chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Loved the story! Keep it up!
heartluv chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
ohh haha another Botan/Kurama story! :) Can't wait to read- it's def. different to not see Botan act happy all the time lol