Reviews for Kakashi's Choice
Anime Uzumaki chapter 3 . 7/28
Nice chapter pliz update the next one soon and ahas naruto been adopted by kakshi
RedWave-SunAlert-SoundStreaker chapter 3 . 4/7
Wow! This is really intriguing! So Orochumaru got most of his power and all the affinities through Kakashi? So Kakashi isn't running on full power either I'm assuming...

Great, now I'm going to be daydreaming about possible scenes and chapters for this until it does get updated! LOL

I love how your stories are Kakashi-Centric and about how Awesome he is rather than as a side character or about his mistakes, like it is in other fics... which are really unfair cause Kakashi is to Amazing for a side character... LOL
Guest chapter 3 . 12/9/2014
Can u please update? I would like to read more...i cant wait for orochimaru attacks and wht will kakashi do
InsertHorribleUsernameHere chapter 3 . 8/15/2014
Upppdattteeeeee pleaseeee lol
Guest chapter 3 . 2/19/2014
More!
anonymous chapter 3 . 12/8/2012
i'm waiting for the next chapter. Yosh!
battleofwits chapter 3 . 12/13/2010
WHY WON'T YOU UPDATE! *proceeds to run away crying*

love you story :)
DarkAngelWings19 chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
I love your story. can you update for use?
Kia Kelara chapter 3 . 11/16/2009
I guess you no longer update that story, but still I also enjoyed this chapter. LOL at Ts/Jir. in the memory. ;-) Yep, you describe Kakashi very cutely. Would be awesome to get some more background info in the managa.
Kia Kelara chapter 2 . 11/16/2009
I really liked this chapter! Definitely not "not enough action"!
rawringpixie chapter 3 . 7/13/2009
i love it! i cant wait for the rest of it!
Everdark61 chapter 3 . 5/26/2009
Its great so far, I can't wait to see what happens next. I'm on the edge of my seat. Update soon :)
I RuleThisWorldSoGetYourOwn chapter 3 . 4/10/2009
swet! plzplzplz update soon!
Midnighteyes17 chapter 3 . 1/24/2009
I love this story, to be honest I can totally see Kakashi doing everything in this story! I can't wait til you write more! XD
toastxkun chapter 3 . 12/19/2008
nice story i like it cant wait for more
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »