Reviews for Kakashi's Choice
More!
anonymous chapter 3 . 12/8/2012
i'm waiting for the next chapter. Yosh!
battleofwits chapter 3 . 12/13/2010
WHY WON'T YOU UPDATE! *proceeds to run away crying*

love you story :)
DarkAngelWings19 chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
I love your story. can you update for use?
Kia Kelara chapter 3 . 11/16/2009
I guess you no longer update that story, but still I also enjoyed this chapter. LOL at Ts/Jir. in the memory. ;-) Yep, you describe Kakashi very cutely. Would be awesome to get some more background info in the managa.
Kia Kelara chapter 2 . 11/16/2009
I really liked this chapter! Definitely not "not enough action"!
beautifulyellowflame chapter 3 . 7/13/2009
i love it! i cant wait for the rest of it!
Everdark61 chapter 3 . 5/26/2009
Its great so far, I can't wait to see what happens next. I'm on the edge of my seat. Update soon :)
I RuleThisWorldSoGetYourOwn chapter 3 . 4/10/2009
swet! plzplzplz update soon!
Midnighteyes17 chapter 3 . 1/24/2009
I love this story, to be honest I can totally see Kakashi doing everything in this story! I can't wait til you write more! XD
toastxkun chapter 3 . 12/19/2008
nice story i like it cant wait for more
KakashiKrazed chapter 3 . 11/2/2008
I admit to being intriqued - Your plot is building with each chapter and keeps me involved and anxious throughout. . . and I must also admit to a twist of fear in my gut for Kakashi after you mentioned the snake slithering out of the Hokage's office right after she knocked him out for the night. . . thought you might be so crazy as to have Orochimaru use Kakashi as a bargaining piece for Naruto's chakra - and what better way to get past his jonin skills then to take him when he's so vulenerable . . .

so now I am eagerly awaiting your update to see what happens next!

'Krazed
onlyme3333333 chapter 3 . 9/4/2008
hey! this is a great story! really liked it! plese update soon! your writing style is really good.

thanks
Yokai Hebitori chapter 3 . 8/5/2008
Nice Chapter, and I just loved the flashback. And it was interesting that it was so in character for Tsunade to knock Kakashi out so he can get a good night's sleep.

Keep Going!

(_) Yokai Summoner
Kamizuki Raven chapter 3 . 8/1/2008
hm, i love the flash back _ keep it up and i can't wait for the next chapter!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »