Reviews for The Road Not Taken
Limonali chapter 6 . 7/17/2012
I hereby request that you finish this wonderful fic, even though it has been birthed ages and ages ago :)
Rori Potter chapter 6 . 10/4/2010
That was great. Update soon.
HNfan1992 chapter 6 . 8/20/2008
Get rid of Christopher! Great story, looking forward to more!
Like2CUHappy chapter 6 . 8/7/2008
i lvoe it update soon please. oh and get rid of both the obstacles please...and yeah hopefully sooner than that update although thats not possible. and now im rambling...so yeah
Schuyler Lola chapter 6 . 7/24/2008
Yikes! Java throws another few people into the equation. I am excited for more. Because this has so many twists in the road (haha) that it's turning out to be an excellent read.
Loridhhp chapter 6 . 7/2/2008
Boy I've got a lot of fics to catch up on! I just moved and have been without my computer or internet for weeks! Oh the withdrawals! No reading or writing stories! Gah! But now I'm all good and in my new apartment, reunited with my only child after 2 1/2 years apart and it's good. I'd rather read my favorite fanfics than unpack the floor to near ceiling boxes stacked everywhere anyway! Lol! I loved these last two chapters. I like how you got Chris' character down pat! He and Lorelai really do have a special bond, but he does have a habit of not only appearing unexpectedly, but leaving just as quickly. He's not a bad guy, but he and Lorelai can't ever seem to make it work. I'm glad he was so supportive when she needed to vent about her fight with Luke and her desire to try a relationship with him again. I really loved the bearded lady/Paula Abdul banter between them in this chapter! It was so funny and so Gilmore Girls. Lol! It was like reading an episode. I can't wait to read more. That is if I can get my teen aged daughter off my computer! Lol! She likes watching music videos on YouTube. She is the Rory of my life after all. Boy did I miss her! So enough rambling...this was awesome as always and reading it has satisfied my Gilmore addiction. Waffles' very happy! :D
Disneygrl2 chapter 6 . 7/2/2008
OH! rachel! I knew it! Right when they started talking about the festival and the 3 month anniversary, I knew Rachel was coming back. Glad they resolved everything! Keep up the good work? P.S Are Rory and Dean going to break up like on the show or no? Well I guess I'll just have to read to find out!

UPDATE SOON!
swimmerluver chapter 6 . 7/1/2008
Java-this chapter was really great. I loved how you compared Rachel with Chris-I never really thought of it that way. Great job!
gilmoreintraining chapter 6 . 6/30/2008
good chapter that is not how it is supposed to go but i'm guessing you have a few tricks up your sleeves so i won't complain too much update soon
Miguel51 chapter 6 . 6/30/2008
Wow, Lorelai is so messed in the head in this.

Excellent plot.

I wait in anticipation for the next update.
Copop chapter 6 . 6/30/2008
Blah! Blah!

Luke paying Lorelai back with her own weapons. Get back together with your high school love/flame. Ugh.

You know, I really like Rachel. I think one major point of that sympathy lies in the fact that she left Luke so he could be together with Lorelai. Or at least brought him to admit it to himself he feels more than only friendly towards Lorelai.

Ugh. Maybe this Rachel will realize that, too.

But what about Chris. Man, Lorelai really is determined and stubborn here in this case.

I know it's bad, but I hope Chris screws it this time, too.

Not undergoing Rory here. She doesn't think the thing her parents are starting is wise for Lorelai. Smart kid.

Well, at least Luke and Lorelai talk again. If that could be called talking...

Till the next update :)
bejasteyuj chapter 6 . 6/30/2008
that was all it took. It seemed like she was really conflicted about luke's friendship. and wow, he hit the nail on the head with that assesment of his relationship and her's. maybe she'll proceed with cation too. at least they are talking. It does seem like chris is avoiding her, maybe because he doesn't want to come clean about his buisness. anyway. can't wait for more. update soon :)
The Child of Time chapter 6 . 6/30/2008
Another great chapter, as always! I really like the way you're writing this story. It's not instant gratification, but that makes it more realistic. My favorite line was Rory saying, "You are a one woman soap opera. You know that?" It made me laugh. Anyway, keep up the great work! And I'm glad you went out of rotation.
gilmorefanforever chapter 6 . 6/29/2008
I swear, this story just gets better and better. Glad you decided to go out of rotation!
R. M. Jackson chapter 6 . 6/29/2008
Hahaha. Don't worry about it. I didn't want to listen to the drinking songs either!

Anyway, great chapter! I love the conversations between Lorelai and Rory and the one between Lorelai and Sookie. I especially loved that Paula Abdul reference you told me about earlier. Oh, and of course, that Lorelai and Luke made up. Can't wait for more!