Reviews for The Road Not Taken
swimmerluver chapter 5 . 6/26/2008
This was amazing, Java. I really like where you're going with this...not because she's with Christopher, but because everything that's happened on here would actually happen in real life/on the show. It would be too easy if she and Luke were together from the beginning. Great job!
chloe2007 chapter 5 . 6/26/2008
love the update. Don't know what to say since I hate Chris's guts. I hate that Luke & Lorelai are fighting, update soon
Lukeistheone chapter 5 . 6/26/2008
wow. I did not see that one coming. maybe really trying with christopher and seeing that it won't work this early in the game with pave the way for luke and lorelai to forgo chris being able to mess up their relationship in the future. for the record, I do hate dopey and I'd rather not see him in any fic ever. but some stories beg to be written. great job so far, update soon :)
Copop chapter 5 . 6/26/2008
This is as frustrating as the topic itself.

Man, oh man.

First I had a serious fit of wanting to puke, with Lorelai and Chris acting all lovey-dovey. EW!

I think the cause for my frustration is the fact that Lorelai and Luke are too stubborn to listen to each other, don't communicate. Luke is wrong, they understand each other, but they don't communicate. Or they are too afraid to act on their real feelings toward each other.

Another frustrating point: Lorelai doesn't tell Sookie the whole thing; about WHAT Luke and she are fighting about. Because she is a great advice giver in that point and is able to open Lorelai's eyes, even if it's only a little bit. But Lorelai didn't tell her the real reason, so Sookie only gave her advice on what she knows, therefore kinda encouraging the attempt on a relationship with Chris.

I hope events will turn soon.

Please, update soon :) Till then :)
The Child of Time chapter 5 . 6/25/2008
- -“You and Luke will always be more than just customer and diner guy. You guys have a friendship that’s so honest and so… sweet. It’s just a bend in the metaphorical road of friendship, that’s all.”- - Aww...So true! I love this story! Keep up the good work!
gilmorefanforever chapter 5 . 6/25/2008
I could give a long, anti-Chris tirade, but I won't. Even though I would enjoy it. This piece of amazingness deserves more than that. You've really gotten into that part of Lorelai that's insecure, and not at all the confident Lorelai we're used to. The part that made her keep going to Christopher all the times that she did. And the way you wrote it was just... wow. I'm really, truly impressed Java. Of course, I'm impressed by everything you write. But this is just taking it to a whole new level.
R. M. Jackson chapter 5 . 6/25/2008
Ouch, ouch, ouch! Now that's a Luke burn at its finest. I'm not surprised he was ticked off. I can see them making amends, so you better get on that. Great work.
Schuyler Lola chapter 4 . 6/10/2008
NOO! Bad Lorelai. Very bad Lorelai. Poor, distraught Lorelai. Poor, distraught Luke. This is going to be one messy ride, yes? I think so. But so, so amazing.
JavaForever chapter 2 . 6/9/2008
I love the Lorelai/Luke interactions. Knowing that the story is angst makes me nervous about it though. It's like, what's going to happen once they get close? Aah, I'm gonna move on now. The banter is awesome, as usual. Especially the Lorelai/Sookie conversation. I know I should be babbling on about the Lorelai and Luke scene, but it seems like authors are always in such a rush to do the JJ stuff that they skip over other relationships in the show. The conversations between Lorelai and Sookie are so important in the show, and can be so incredibly funny, that I loved reading this one. Okay, stopping the babbling now, and I'm so so tired...but in case I didn't make it clear, I loved the chapter!
gilmoreintraining chapter 4 . 6/9/2008
no no no no no that can't happen luke is so dumb he should have told lorelai how he felt geez good chapter update soon
swimmerluver chapter 4 . 6/9/2008
You really captured everyone's emotions really well, especially Lorelai. This was a great chapter, and I can't wait for more!
Disneygrl2 chapter 4 . 6/9/2008
Okay, so at around halfway through this chapter I was saying to myself "Oh yes! This is how that episode should've gone!" I mean, Lorelai leaving Chris on the balcony and running to go paint with Luke. Then the second part comes and all I'm saying to myself throughout it is "NO!" especially the ending... MAJOR NO! How can she do that? Don't leave us hanging for long!
BFD chapter 4 . 6/9/2008
Great story, can't wait to see what happens next.
chloe2007 chapter 4 . 6/9/2008
What in the world is HE doing there he should go back to where HE belongs. Can't wait to see what happens, Update soon
Lukeistheone chapter 4 . 6/9/2008
I don't get it. why would he continue to disagree with her. she's practically throwing herself at him and he's still denying that he likes her. I was so happy she didn't sleep with him on the balcony, but now she's making an even bigger mistake. she's going to sleep with him in her house, something she's never done with anyone, ever. Now please don't say luke went after her and is going to witness her kissing dopey. I hope she realizes what she's doing then stops it, or realizes that she really doesn't feel anything for dopey anymore and she just needed to kiss him to see it. great chapter update soon :)
69 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »