Reviews for The Road Not Taken
LemonDropsWoolSocks chapter 4 . 6/9/2008
Good story but i hate that last line at the bottom keep writing
Copop chapter 4 . 6/9/2008
NO! NO! NO! NO! *shouts* *whines*

Oh please, I was so happy that Lorelai didn't forget about the painting thing, that she got away from... him.

And now she's kissing him. All for nothing :( I'm smad.

Oh boy, Luke, why are you so stupid? You know that Lorelai is right, and yet you denied it when she clearly returns the gestures?

Man, and of course now Luke processed it all and wants to confess his feelings, and sees them kissing now.

Geez, actually that would be good, he HAS to interrupt any further action by at least making his presence known.

Oh boy, fix this *sobs*

Till the next update :) (see, I can still smile)
Loridhhp chapter 4 . 6/9/2008
Wow! Great chapter! So Lorelai didn't do the Dirty with Chris on the balcony after the parental disaster, but instead she went to paint with Luke and wound up fighting with him! Wow! He's denying that he has feelings for her. She was so upset and now is going after Chris. Ouch! Poor Lorelai is sure messed up when it comes to the romance department. I can't wait for more! Great chapter! :D
amosthegreat chapter 4 . 6/8/2008
no not chris please dont make me cry, i want luke please
chants chapter 4 . 6/8/2008
Great chapter. Too bad I want to kill Christopher. And Luke for being slow as molasses on a snail.
micyaya chapter 4 . 6/8/2008
Jesh.. Thanks for the update! Sometimes I just want to B*&ch slap Luke and now Lorelai is kissing Chris! I realy did not need this before the start of my work week..LOL
R. M. Jackson chapter 4 . 6/8/2008
You don't have to worry about me! I'd read, and beta, anything you asked me to. Not that it's a problem, because I'd totally enjoy it anyway. And I'm totally enjoying this. I'm with you for the long haul, even if Christopher is involved briefly. Keep on going with this story. It's definitely a winner, and I can't wait to see what perils the next chapter brings.
gilmorefanforever chapter 4 . 6/8/2008
Well, you know me well enough to know how I reacted at the end of the chapter, so, for the sake of my sanity, I'm going to pretend it didn't happen for the rest of review.

Overall, I liked the chapter a lot. Everyone was as freakishly in character as you always write them, although Luke annoyed me to no end. Ugh! They can be so frustrating! But I trust you completely, so I'm definitely looking forward to more.
swimmerluver chapter 3 . 6/1/2008
This was a really great chapter. I love the Lorelai/Luke interactions!
Copop chapter 3 . 6/1/2008
No, no, no!

Aw man *whines* This isn't true, is it?

Gah, now not Rachel comes into picture, but Luke. Huh, maybe Rachel was already in the picture, not anymore? I don't remember right now, but my point is: Christopher.

Please don't let Lorelai act as stupid as on the show? *whines* I mean, she's starting to realize that Luke might be right for her, feeling so comfortable around him and in the diner. It's different from the show...

Well, you can, I will read either way.

So, until the next chapter :)
Copop chapter 2 . 6/1/2008
Mrs Kim... well, maybe it was too early for Luke to get it out. But he will get his chance.

And I have a feeling that Sookie and Luke are both working on Lorelai to open up to the possibility of dating Luke.

And apparently Lorelai caught up on it, at least with Luke. So, now that Lorelai is thinking why or if Luke just wanted to ask her out, things can progress from there? Like, in the diner, instead of closure? Or maybe she ends it and later realizes she made a mistake. Huh. And then Rachel comes in... oh boy.
Copop chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
First of all, sorry for not reading from the start :)

Second, wow! Such a long chapter from you? I was surprised, but in a good way :)

Third, review:

Huh, I somehow think it's not over between Lorelai and Max. Since you said it won't be JJ for a while. Well, depends how you define 'JJ'; are they together or on the way there. Well, I will see :)
gilmorefanforever chapter 3 . 5/31/2008
It was about mid chapter when I went "Oh my God, That Damn Donna Reed! Shoot, I almost forgot what happens at the end of that one! Ew..." Despite the ickiness that is Christopher, I still really enjoyed this chapter. Kirk literally had me keeling over in laughter, and, as usual, Luke, Lorelai, and everyone else are spot on in character. Fantastic, fantabulous, and lots of other words that mean "really really really really good".
Lukeistheone chapter 3 . 5/31/2008
Aww man I don't want the next chapter to come if it's going to be the same ending as on the show. please, give us a break with that one. no more christopher. update soon :)
Loridhhp chapter 3 . 5/31/2008
Great chapter! Nice reworking of the episodes in season one. Kirk writing his memoirs was funny. I can't wait for more. :D
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »