Reviews for The Road Not Taken
R. M. Jackson chapter 3 . 5/31/2008
Love it, especially Lorelai's thoughts on where the inscription Luke's dad made for that order. It was great. I can't wait to see how Chris screws things up. Keep up the great work! And I'm holding you to that garlic bread offer. :P
Schuyler Lola chapter 2 . 5/31/2008
Yay! New story! Full of cuteness and stuff. I love your stuff, Java, it's great. It's funny and perfectly cute. And it makes me happy.

Oh, Lorelai. You knew it. She's so bad like that.
chants chapter 2 . 5/28/2008
Thanks for the update. Update soon. This was a good chapter.
Reba0is0Ahmazing chapter 2 . 5/28/2008
i like it.
Loridhhp chapter 2 . 5/27/2008
Great chapter! So very much like the show. Your writing is awesome! I can't wait for more. :D
Lukeistheone chapter 2 . 5/27/2008
good chapter update soon :)
gilmorefanforever chapter 2 . 5/27/2008
Yep, I definitely like this. Looking forward to more, Java!
micyaya chapter 2 . 5/27/2008
Thanks for the update! Luke was Luke there is nothing there, who is she kidding! I think its time for Lorelai's wake up call!
remoob1513 chapter 2 . 5/27/2008
oh oh UPDATE SOON! I LOVE IT! UPDATE SOON!
R. M. Jackson chapter 2 . 5/27/2008
“What, sit here and banter back and forth? Gladly, I’ll bring some nail polish for you next time,” she teased, reaching for her purse. “We can bond some more.”

Love! I could totally see Lorelai trying to paint Luke's nails.

All the banter was great. I can't wait to see what your next move is. :D Keep it up! And thanks for your cute little note. I love you! *waves foam finger*
L. M. Ward chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Hey! I got the link to this from fanficrants on LJ, and I just wanted to say how much I like it so far (even though I already mentioned it to you on LJ).

Can't wait to see what's next.
R. M. Jackson chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
i've loved this story since you said, "Hey, Reggie. I have an idea for another chapter fic..."

The Rory and Lorelai banter? Amazing.

The kick me sign? Hilarious.

The swans? hahaha.

The Luke and Lorelai conversation? Spot on.

I can't wait to see where you take this, even though I already have an inside look.
gilmorefanforever chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Well, if this first chapter is a sign of anything, I can tell this is going to be a great one, Java. Your references were great, and I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes!
ggirlsismylife chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
AH! I love it. :]

very very good.

update soon.
Loridhhp chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Great start! Reads like a Gilmore Girls episode! such great writing! I loved the conversation between Lorelai and Rory and cracked up at Lorelai placing the 'kick me' post it on Paris' back. I also thought Lorelai making origami swans and naming them was so funny too. :D And finally, the chat between Lorelai and Luke was very in character and a real sign of their friendship. I can't wait to read more. :D
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »