Reviews for Forbidden Flavours
beau-peep chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Omg so true! I agree with Light and L also sigh two minds think alike :-)
ooihcnoiwlerh chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Yes; I'd say One Piece Fiction is your thing. It's gritty and poetic and erotic all at once and this pairing is excellent.
eternal-anime chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
WOW! awesome story! thankx :D
Mewcakefanfiction chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
its very we writen! Great vocabulary choice! ZoroSanji is the greatest yaoi couple ever, i LOVED this!
GeckoMoriaShadowLord chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Uh...I love this! I do! Zoro and Sanji are just too damn hot for thier own good X) Good jog with the smut X)
blindclown chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
haha, youre right, i think this,too. you know ren and horohoro from shaman king? with them its also like this. i dont think this was really ooc and i liked it. dont stop writing!
Maudit Maestro chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Nice.
FadedRaindrops chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Really good story:)

I think One Piece fiction is your thing

I love how you made there relationship sweet :3

x
APatchOfSunlight chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Oh it good all right. I liked that you had them going at it slow, most of this pairing is about a good hard fuck in the kitchen, and them swearing at each other. This fic seems to show a more tender side to their relationship.
Twilight-Imp-626 chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
This was really good. One Piece fiction is definitely you're thing- especially the Zoro/Sanji stuff. Keep writing! And check out 'Courtship Rituals' by peroxidepest17. You'll enjoy it!
yume76 chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
wow. poignant and very romantic. i love it. i wish it would develop into something more. this just felt like a teaser. great job though.
Saber chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
This is great! You should post it to the onepieceyaoi community on livejournal.
Dana Jane chapter 1 . 5/21/2008